Integration of Normative and Artificial Intelligence will be part of "KhaiPhong Technology" from at 1pm 23 September 2017.
Jump to #2.1 Signed Posts
Right Inner Peace (Samma-Samadhi) is a process to cultivate what can be known under Scientific Facts / Pieces of Truth for the manifestation of Right Mindfulness (Chánh Niệm)[D12] to see 'Thing-As-It-Is' at different depths in the totality of the Whole. It is a Natural Process to Wholesomely Integrate Instinct and Brain Intelligence with the ComPassion from the Heart to Open the hidden Consciousness (of the consciousness / Chit) for a manifestation of Prajna (Wisdom) in a Worthy Existence (Sat in SatChitSunyata). HuiNeng[R5] defined 'to be free from attachment to all outer objects is Dhyana, and to attain Inner Peace is Samadhi. When we are in a position to deal with Dhyana and to keep our inner mind in Samadhi, then we are said to have attained Dhyana and Samadhi'. We say without (Oneness / Thing-As-It-Is without Conflict) Transcendental Inner Peace there is no Meditation. Without Detachment-Born, there is no Right Inner Peace (Samma-Samadhi - Chánh Định).
The process - depending on its depth - embraces all involved Relevant parties, animate having a sense of an agent and inanimate, directly and indirectly related to the 'Intensity of Attention' (focused) point with something beyond out of all involved conditioned boxes for the best possible optimization (directed by Prajna) of the outcome in the fifth dimension, orthogonal to Space-Time in one's Continuity of the Consciousness. The outcome is commonly known as a lasting Vision such as the decision of Lý Thái Tổ[R7.1] to move the Vietnamese capital to the present-day HaNoi that still proves beneficial for many generations during 1000+ years of the country history.
We scientifically focus on the signed posts of Transcendental Inner Peace[D7], [D25], using them as theoretical observations to be tested against empirical verifications as exposed in reproducible processes of PrajnaTIP in Sound / Light, in Kindness, and cultivable Prajna in Activity and in Sadhana. The Right Inner Peace has signed posts to mark different trails leading to each signed post as well as from one signed post to the next.
Meditation is generally defined / advertised as a process leading to a state of consciousness that brings serenity, clarity, and 'bliss', and possible manifestations (such as knowing one's and others' past lives for a wider perspective, soundless hearing plus third eye to see and dialogue with other realms, natural levitation, telepathy, and lasting Vision to thousands of years, etc) to enable deeper meaningful Sharing Happiness (Từ) - Mitigating Sufferings (Bi).
The word 'Meditation' means different things to different people unconsciously addicted to 'Word' and preconceived 'Thought' indoctrinated by religions, cultures, marketing gimmicks, and even our past karmic forces. One needs to look at the bottom-line Actuality, relevant to one's Present Moment. We rigorously define 'Meditation/Dhyana' as an Exploration of 'Right Living / Effort' involving all activities (Waking, Sleeping, Dreaming and Consciousness) at different intensities leading to its proper target of Oneness / Thing-As-It-Is without Conflict Transcendental Inner Peace. There are three identified meanings of 'Meditation':
- Bhavana (Reflection), looking at the issue from different angles and being Aware of precious Qualities veiled by Ignorance and Imagination.
- Dhyana (Thiền in Vietnamese, Zen in Japanese, Chan in Chinese), referring to a deep state in the cultivation of Clarity to see 'Thing As it Is' at different depths and Insight, incorporating frequent Reflections whose manifestations are Prajna and Effortless Transcendental Inner Peace, observable as the HonNhien (Natural, Unaffected, Spontaneous, Purity) and measureable at different signed posts.
We concur with and use HuiNeng definition[R5] 'to be free from attachment to all outer objects is Dhyana, and to attain Inner Peace is Samadhi (Transcendental Inner Peace)'. In this definition, Dhyana is the Reflection (Bhavana) viewed from outside-the-box Patch C of Figure 2 at the 'Intent' for a Thing-As-It-Is without Conflict at different depths of Transcendental Inner Peace to momentarily free from attachment to all outer objects. It is so since one's consciousness can jump on the plane of [ Oneness / Conscience / Prajna / Wisdom ] perpendicular to duality plane to view Thing-As-It-Is and one's strategic position. The Inner Peace at different depths having distinct attributes are different stages (snapshots) of Samadhi.
Hence, Reflection (Bhavana) must transcend its conditioned boundary from Patches A and B for a Thing-As-It-Is without conflicting View of what is going on in the Observed, the Observer, and the state of observation. That transcending the conditioned boundary at the Intensity-of-Attention point (Issue) is called Sudden Awaken, then Awakening in HuiNeng zen tradition[R5.1]. It is also known as 'breaking the crust of sesame seed for its oil' by Tilopa[D39]. All "current meditations" up to 2017 - either from Buddhism of all sects and traditions, and/or other organized religions - start at a point/dot on the conflicting duality plane of changes (viparinama-dukkha) and conditioned (sankhara-dukkha) and stayed on that plane of conflicting duality - 'never being free from attachment to all outer objects, nor attaining Right Inner Peace' - are by definition "imaginations" of the Blinds touching Elephant.
To be more precise at the observed and its influence, we use 'Beyond-Thought' instead of Dhyana - to be free from attachment to all outer objects - which was also described by HuiNeng as wu-nien (no-thought-ness), but unfortunately not understood by his students and claimed meditation masters since all are only at Word level. HuiNeng defined wu-nien (page 126[R5.1]) 'to have thoughts and yet not to have them' and 'seeing all things and yet to keep your mind free from stain and attachment, this is wu-nien'.
'Beyond-Thought' turns out to be Not Complicated, and most normal people can directly experience, especially in Kindness and Compassion. See for yourself if you have a moment of 'empathy' from direct feeling - beyond thought - in helping a needy, such as assistance to cross a heavy traffic in rush hour. This 'Beyond-Thought' leaves 'No-Mark' once the action completed with Detachment-Born for a Right Mindfulness to get the job done.
This definition is a down-to-earth expression of a more technical Four Seals of the Consciousness (Table 1.1) in KhaiPhong: 'Detachment-Born' as one's basis to be 'Beyond-Thought' at the Observed with 'No-Mark' on one's Substance once the action completed for the manifestation of Right Mindfulness (Samadhi-Prajna). The accumulated stock of Right Inner Peace is required for this state of Right Mindfulness[D12]. We use Transcendental Inner Peace and Samadhi as interchangeable terms to de-mystify the meaning of Samadhi. The word "Right" came from Gotama, qualified by "Detachment-Born".
- Right Inner Peace (Samma-Samadhi / Chánh Định) with Natural Purification. The Purification was described by Sariputta[D26] in the presence of the Buddha the observable characteristic of the highest meditation stage, known and called by Gotama "The end of Suffering"[D42] (Momentary Nirvana). We assert that the Natural Purification starts to manifest from Gotama's second stage of meditation upward to that mountain top.
Toward this Actuality based on Scientific Facts, Bodhidharma[D32.1] introduced the Beyond 'Word' (Bất Lập Văn Tự) and 'Thought' (Vô Tướng). Everyone has the innate Buddha Nature, a corollary of 'Living', capable to know the Right and Unworthy relevant to one's Present Moment. One can look at the 'contextual' bottom line, not to be veiled by 'Word/Image' and 'Thought', to leverage and explore more about that precious 'Buddha Nature' that we may not be Aware of it due to external 'Pulls' and 'Pushes' from 'Birth to Death' without knowing 'Who Am I?', 'What is the purpose of this present life and where is my next step?'. The answer of this question is in the Awareness of one's present State of the Consciousness which is one's natural but heavily veiled Mirror System, being Aware of the sense signals at the sources and the State of the being to have an optimal Right at the momentary Sweet Spot.
To make life Easier and Happier, we use modern Ontological System to create a digital Mirror System, augmenting and enhancing the heavily veiled natural Mirror System, enabling one reclaiming the Wholesome Mind of being an Integrated Person friendly and compassionate in accordance with the Essence of the Right Living / Effort (Figure 10). The Easier is provided with pervasive Business Intelligence and Analytics in knowing the Persona Graph of the Normative Persona with its Digital Identities to assist all Activities and Issues of life. The Happier comes from having more time, Clarity and Insight to Know Oneself via Science of Consciousness having hard-data feedbacks in a wider perspective in Continuity of the Consciousness.
But 'looking at the contextual bottom line' is still at the conscious caution with an effort, not at the deeper layer of effortless [ Beyond 'Word/Image' (Bất Lập Văn Tự) and 'Thought' (Vô Tướng) ]. This deeper layer involves mixing Ultimate (Wider) Truth to Conventional Truth in Madhyamaka[D34] for the continuous Purpose of Learning and Doing in KhaiPhong, infusing the Perfected Nature to take the Imaginary Nature closer to the Dependent Nature in Consciousness-Only[D35], experiencing the Awareness of Self Awareness in Dharmapala-XuanZang (HsuanTsang) theoretical model[D19.3], or knowing 'the Kingdom of God within'. These are cultivable processes to reclaim one's 'Buddha Nature', heavily veiled by innumerable Marks and outdated Patches in our core carry-on Consciousness (Soul). It has been
- Implemented by HuiNeng[R5], [R5.1], [R5.2] in his Beyond-Thought (Vô Tướng) at the observed 'Object', having No-Mark (Vô Vết) on one's 'Substance' and Detachment-Born (Vô Trụ) as a basis.
- Value-added by Krishnamurti's 'Intensity of Attention' in his 60+ years spreading the need of Consciousness revolution to Change oneself and the environment as explained next. Knowing it or not, this value add has solved the age-old question of Buddhist Consciousness-Only that how one can move from 'self' in Dependent Nature (Paratantra) to 'not-self' in Perfected Nature (Parinispanna) to activate outside-the-box Purification process from the Perfected Nature to dynamically adjust one's Realities to Actualities, changing the Imaginary Nature (Parikalpita) into Dependent Nature of Worthy Existence. We call the driving force in that Purification process [ Thing-As-It-Is without Conflict Transcendental Inner Peace ] at different depths (heights) of scientific facts to be used as signed posts.
- Personally discovered by the writer over 40+ years ago in the exploration of Buddhist Consciousness-Only[D35], [D19.3], [D19.1] that it is the naturally effortless energy of the 'Intent' (energy at the Intensity of Attention discovered by Krishnamurti) which gives life to the used 'Word' and 'Thought' to (a) enable one entering a Transcendental Inner Peace / Thing-As-It-Is without conflict where one is beyond the Grasp-er and the Grasped of the logical left brain to be Awaken to something beyond the conditioned relative existence, (b) naturally influence the surrounding due to the vibration of energy one is able to generate commonly known as charming and/or charisma, and (c) generate a Right Action relevant to the Present Moment.
This chapter attempts to make clear the theoretical foundation of a 'Right Living / Effort' based on one's cultivable Innate Quality from Self/Selfless Awareness, Right Mindfulness[D12] (Chánh Niệm) and Right Inner Peace (Samma-Samadhi - Chánh Định). The theoretical foundation will be verifiable by normal persons with the help of implemented technologies and facilities in KhaiPhong (Vô Tướng, Vô Vết, Vô Trụ, Bát Nhã). Followings are broad strokes to be drilled down at both theoretical level and value-added implementations:
- The 'Effortless Intent' or Krishnamurti's 'Intensity of Attention' Must Come From Right Inner Peace having the characteristics of No-Mark once the action completed and Detachment-Born, visible in HonNhien.
- The 'Intensity of Attention' coming from concentration and/or wearing mask observable in most has its destructive charming and charisma with possible deliverable of 'Miracle' and 'Bliss' if the 'concentration' is strong enough to push one and surrounding toward Sufferings due to the grasper and the grasped of hallucinated self. This is called 'Wrong Samadhi / addicted Inner Peace', qualified by Gotama due to the absence of 'Detachment-Born' (Vô Trụ) of the Right Inner Peace.
- The 'Effortless Intent' is a part of Reflection to be Aware of one's Present State or Self/Selfless Awareness, both positive and negative, to clearly know what most Relevant at the Present Moment and do something about it. It is the Right Mindfulness[D12] with feedback to dynamically adjust one's Reality to Actuality according to proven signed posts of Beyond-Thought (Vô Tướng), No-Mark (Vô Vết) and Detachment-Born (Vô Trụ) to see whether the driving force behind one's Volition (Sankhara) is Ignorance or Prajna. We value add the feedback with hard facts facilitated by advanced technologies [ Instinct - Data - Intelligence ].
- When that 'effortless focused energy' is a part of Right Mindfulness (ChánhNiệm) at the moment of kindness / compassion[R16] which naturally puts one in a 'Oneness / Thing-As-It-Is without Conflict', one will effortlessly and clearly recognizes this ComPassion (Từ Bi - Common Vibration of Energy) to make it into a signature of one's stored-house consciousness: [ Kindness - ComPassion - Signature ]. The process activates the wiring in one's 'Third Eye' (Wisdom Eye, Pineal Gland, Prajna Eye, Huệ Nhãn) for a wider perspective of left and right brain synchronization. This important Research is an outcome of the 'PrajnaTIP in Loving-Kindness'.
- Once the signature of ComPassion is registered in the eighth (storehouse) Consciousness, one is assured the precious ComPassion quality will be carried on in 'reincarnation' which is just a word to describe the Continuity of the Consciousness in changing physical form, similar to a 'self' to describe one's State of Consciousness in current physical and changing body. The 'Signature' manifests itself when combined with energy and physical form, acting as its tool according to the realm conditions. This manifestation from [ Consciousness > Forms ] has been proven by science in the activation of different turned-on DNA to explain a wide range of capability in [ Self/Selfless Awareness - Right Mindfulness - Right Inner Peace ] or the correlation between 'Quality of Consciousness' to 'Quality of Life'.
- The Right Action relevant to one's Present Moment due to the Right Inner Peace has been explained via HuiNeng 's assertion[R5] about Prajna [ 'Samadhi (Inner Peace) is the quintessence of Prajna, while Prajna is the activity of Samadhi' (corrected by our extension as at both instantaneous moment and Accumulated State) ] which drives the 'Right Action'. In that correction, HuiNeng's Prajna is Gotama's Right Mindfulness[D12], plus Right Understanding and Right Motivation from Prajna division of the Noble Path. Hence, embedded in Prajna is the accumulated effortless focused energy drawn from something Beyond (Sunyata) of the Whole to make the 'Intent' happened. The driving force of this Prajna as manifestation of Sunyata includes something very Fresh relevant to the Present Moment in the Essence of the Right Living from the Totality, since both the individual and the aggregate whole are dynamically changing.
- That 'Effortless Intent' to draw required energy from the Whole to make the 'Right Living / Effort' happened can be cultivable in KhaiPhong (Vô Tướng, Vô Vết, Vô Trụ, Bát Nhã) where one consciously creates the Right Environment (PrajnaLand) for one's Inner Circle and circle of inner circles.
'Transcendental Inner Peace' (Oneness / Thing-As-It-Is without Conflict) + Detachment-Born (Vô Trụ that implies No-Mark - Vô Vết) is easily known via Kindness and Compassion which smooths the evolution of one's Continuity of the Consciousness with Merits or Action-Reaction and Likes-attract-Likes to enable Prajna (Bát Nhã) flowered. Similarly, one can raise the aspiration of Faith beyond thought (not prayers at conditioned thought) together with ComPassion to naturally direct one's energy upward flowing from Heart to Crown chakras to join with cosmic ComPassion directed and channeled by highly evolving beings (beyond word/image and thought).
Another easy way to this 'Thing-As-It-Is without Conflict' is to use the charming attraction of Sunyata Nothingness to naturally rejuvenate the burdens of relative existence at the surface with effortless 'PrajnaTIP in Sound / Light' to reactivate the HonNhien (Natural, Unaffected, Spontaneous, Purity). There is a need to handle the edge cases for the practitioners' safety and assuring the rejuvenation process is not lost due to Grasper and the Grasped that even the founder of 'Transcendental Bliss'[D48] did not know and fell into an unworthy mistake.
Here our 'Detachment-Born (Vô Trụ)' implies different knowable depths of Verifiable Emptiness such as loosening the Grips of 'Binding Word' in the Equanimity, loosening the Grips of 'Clinging Thought' in the Purity, loosening the entanglements (i.e. purification) of the six senses (eye, ear, nose, tongue, body, mind) from the five heaps[D19.1] (skandhas) (forms, feelings, perceptions,impulses, consciousness) in all observable attributes of Right Inner Peace (Samma-Samadhi - Chánh Định).
This 'Detachment-Born - Vô Trụ' is classified as the second 'Impermanence - Vô Thường' and third 'Not-Self - Vô Ngã / Emptiness' Seals of Budh Dharma as formulated by Gotama (Table 1). Its visible manifestation is HonNhien to show both the Inner and Outer observable Seals of the Budh Dharma. Without guidance from Prajna, there is no 'Right Living' according to KhaiPhong which is the deepening of Buddhist Noble eightfold Path[D36], making Prajna a starting and the ultimate Perfection in the Right Living / Effort.
To kick start KhaiPhong, we extend Gotama's corollary of the Axiom Living - the Buddha Nature, capable to know the Right and Unworthy relevant to one's present moment - with rule-based assumptions to drive his extended model of the Eightfold Path in [ Plan >< Execution >< Feedback ] applicable to all Activities and Issues of a Normative Persona (a person and/or organization) to make its life Easer and Happier.
This means starting from any pain point (Dukkha), one can vertically integrate that Dukkha to Nirvana through 'Verifiable Emptiness >< Right Inner Peace' and apply the state of that 'Inner Peace' stability (Table 1) - Right Mindfulness having Clarity and Insight - to initiate the Mind Map of 'Plan' in the Mirror System for an outcome with feedback of both normative and positive KPIs (Key Performance Indicators). Repeating this process in all activities and issues one has accumulated a Persona Graph. For aggregate Intelligence such as that of a business / organization, the Persona Graph is the accumulation of its strategic [ Vision - Missions (Portfolios) - Executions (Projects) ], paid by real resources of its stakeholders' [Heart - Mind - Sweat/Capital]. Data mining of this Persona Graph can make the life of the Normative Persona Easier and Happier.
We already talk about 'Beyond-Thought' and how easily and naturally to have its direct experience in Kindness and Compassion. The reason why it had not happened up until 2017 due to not having systematic and scientific approach that up to the time of Krishnamurti he had to say it was a pathless land. See the practical aspects of this 'Beyond-Thought' at deeper level called 'Right Mindfulness'[D12] in all aspects of daily activities and in the group intelligence for serious matters such as national policies, economic / security / military strategies. Buddhist monks - up to 2017 - have not even touched at its surface. Krishnamurti spent 60+ years of his life - going around the world - spreading the message that one can See Thing As it Is without preconceived judgement and/or veils which is Beyond-Thought. To 'Know Oneself' is the beginning of a Vibrant living organism, having a keen Inner Awareness and Outer Awareness for any momentary Right Action.
Right from the outset, we talk about scientific (observable, testable, reproducible / achievable) facts of:
- A natural Right Inner Peace (Samma-Samadhi - Chánh Định) of Oneness / Thing-As-It-Is without Conflict at different depths as a necessary foundation of beyond-thought Meditation.
- An embedded Detachment-Born (Vô Trụ) to qualify the Inner Peace as a Right Inner Peace (Samadhi - Chánh Định) to see 'Thing-As-It-Is'.
- A guidance toward 'the Right Thing to do' from Prajna with Clarity and Insight about the Sweet Spot in activities.
'Inner Peace or Thing-As-It-Is without Conflict' at different depths is required to recognize our precious 'Buddha Nature'. 'Detachment-Born (Vô Trụ)' is absolutely necessary for the Right Mindfulness (ChánhNiệm)[D12] to guard against the addicted pattern of 'Grasp-er' and the 'Grasped' processed by the left brain, right at the source of thought in creating a divergence from one's 'Reality' and 'Actuality' of 'Thing As It Is'. The divergence is a Conflict which is 'Unsatisfied' (dukkha-dukkha). Prajna provides 'guidance' toward 'the Right Thing to do', a razor-sharp momentary Change Dynamics to sense the 'Whole' as part of one's action to change the environment one a part.
Amongst these qualities, ComPassion or an ability to have Empathy or feel the Pains of others, to have common vibrations and communications with living entities such as those in existing esoteric realms, animals, trees, etc is the foundation to naturally have Detachment-Born and to flower into Prajna. 'Inner Peace or Thing-As-It-Is without Conflict' is easily recognizable and sustainable in kindness Acts[R16] gradually solidified into ComPassion that naturally enables the manifestation of Prajna at the Intensity-of-Attention point: [ Kindness >< ComPassion >< Signature ] then [ ComPassion >< Right Inner Peace >< Prajna ].
We do not make a fuss about mechanical processes such as riding on (1) the charming attraction of the Sunyata Nothingness, (2) the aspiration via Faith beyond thought plus ComPassion, (3) specialized ability (Siddhis) of accomplished practitioners to channel cosmic energy in the helpful Purification of the target(s). Yet, we do introduce these mechanical processes with emphasis on Detachment-Born right from the preparation step to enable most persons direct experience the 'Gateway to Oneness' at different depths that all organized religions cannot deliver, but enforce the system of master-slave relationships in Faith via Prayers at conditioned thought/image for addicted Wrong Inner Peace.
Precisely, Prajna is the Wholesome Integration of Instinct, Brain Intelligence, and wider perspective of ComPassion from the Heart[R16] for 'the Right Thing to do' which embraces all involved parties in the Totality of Existence, outside the boxes of all local involved parties. It is the manifestation from Dhyana (Meditation, Thiền, Zen, Chan) through frequent Reflections (Bhavana), Clarity and Insight enforced at different depths with Effortless Right Inner Peace (Chánh Định) to deepen the 'seeing Thing As It Is' moving through different depths of Prajna to its Perfection. 'The Right Thing to do' is both a Sudden flash of the Vision and the accumulated corner stones to turn the Vision into an Actuality. It is the Noble Path Right Mindfulness[D12] and Right Inner Peace (Samma-Samadhi), extended to the [Dependent Nature of the present states of one's Relationships with the World 'As It Is']. Prajna is the manifestation at different depths of Sunyata, a technical term embracing something even beyond what can be known within our relative existence.
Over thousand years ago when communication and infusion of the knowledge were not wide spread, HuiNeng used his 'Actual Experience' ('to attain Inner Peace is Samadhi') to correct many thousands years of Hindu description of Samadhi which is 'Bliss - Ananda' in the well-known SatChitAnanda that only few qualified practitioners have actually known it. In doing this he corrected marketing gimmicks of many Buddhist monks (happening up to 2017) wearing the masks of meditation masters, advocating retarded processes via focus concentration - narrowing down the scope of one's Awareness or not sensible to external events around oneself - being a seeing / hearing machine.
Sticking to this Hindu tradition at his time and the snapshot approach, Gotama used the word 'Bliss - Ananda' for this 'Inner Peace' to describe the Actual three preliminary observable attributes of Right / Transcendental Inner Peace (Chánh Định) without describing 'its intensity fading away into Verifiable Emptiness at the Purity stage, to be utterly Silent, ready for the 'No Thought' in the Expanding Space of Right Inner Peace toward the 'Sunyata Nothingness'. A thought of Emptiness is not Empty and a thought of Nothingness is not Nothing. Most monks/nuns do not know this Verifiable Emptiness and Nothingness. There is 'No Thought' in the 'Expanding Space', so what enables you be Aware of the 'Expanding Space'?
The visible characteristics of this solution have been introduced by HuiNeng over thousands years ago: Beyond Thought at any Observed, having No-Mark on one's Substance once the action completed with Detachment Born as one's basis for the manifestation of Right Mindfulness[D12] (Samadhi-Prajna) to see and act according to 'Thing-As-It-Is'. It is the reversed evolution from Form back to Consciousness, bypassing outdated marks in tainted senses riding on discovered natural laws to short-cut treacherous pass of many 1000+ years of trials and errors. It is the KhaiPhong to Free humanity from the [ Known / Binding Word-Image and Clinging Thought / Sở Tri Chướng ] required in the Dependent Nature of Existence for a high above on the plane of [ Prajna / Wisdom / Conscience ] to see the focused event As-It-Is and one's strategic / breakthrough solution to push the event toward a right direction of What Count[R23].
This is the end cycle (Decenber 2012) to start a new golden Era (2017) of higher consciousness as predicted in 'The Path of the True Heart / Đạo Chân Tâm[D40], [R20.1]', via [ Spreading the Dharma from the Cloud (Pháp Vân - PrajnaTools), and In large scale (Pháp Vũ / PrajnaTIP in Sound), Thundering the Dharma from Beyond Thought (Pháp Lôi / PrajnaLands), Lightning the Dharma from inter-realms Communications and Collaborations (Pháp Điện / PrajnaTIP in Kindness). It is just a simple Truth between Light and Darkness that just a flick of Awaken Light, many thousands years of Darkness in master-slave relationships with billions lives thrown into an Abyss of Extreme Violence and Sufferings will be effortlessly dissolved.
Please put following question to all claimed Buddhist teachers, monks and nuns to force them being real solution providers - not professional scam artists[R18.4] but Qualified Participants in Council on Khaiphong - of Gotama's advice in the practicality and essence of the Right Effort, tracing out the optimal conditions in Taming The Ox as we would ask and challenge Trần Thái Tông[R7.3] if he were a living student:
Whatever the streams [binding clinging forces] are in the World, it is Mindfulness that obstructs and restricts them, and by Prajna, they are dissolved
Via repeated cultivation, there are natural Inner Changes toward Inside Order (Inner Peace) to Change whatever one is doing (the World) for an Outside Order (World Peace). That Transcendental Inner Peace and beyond ('Transcend Inner Peace'[D7]) to Cosmic Consciousness and Unity has been poked into by many great Explorers commonly known as the 'Nameless' by Lao Tzu, the 'Nirvana' by Gotama, 'the kingdom of God within you'[Luke 17:21] from Jesus, 'Ultimate (Wider) Truth'[D34] in Buddhist Madhyamaka, 'Perfected Nature' in Buddhist Consciousness-Only[D35], 'Awareness of Self Awareness'[D19.3] in Dharmapala-XuanZang theoretical model, and 'Self Nature' by HuiNeng[R5].
A conditioned veiled by its dominant 'mask' cannot see other conditioned 'As It Is' that creates Sufferings (Unsatistied) due to a divergence between Reality (preceived through the 6 senses) and Actuality (thing without the presence of the grasp-er and the grasped) as illustrated in Figure 1 (Evolution of the Species and the Consciousness). There is also a divergence between Seeing 'Thing As it Is' and Acting on 'the Right Thing to do' (Right Living based on the known) where 'Prajna' makes these chasms disappeared. Hence, Prajna provides required Intensity of Attention to overcome unavoidable conflicts from seeing 'Thing As It Is' and the required action of 'the Right Thing to do', commonly known as one's Conscience, plus the use of the "known" at the right place and right time.
The "Question" has been cracked by Gotama who presented the Fourfold Truth of a Right Living / Effort, having required Transcendental Inner Peace, embedded Detachment Born (Vô Trụ), and Prajna (Bát Nhã). These Scientific Facts have been further explored by many with detailed road maps and tested trails, to present the Ultimate Fact Sunyata (summarized in the Buddhist Heart Sutra[R2] - Prajna Paramitas Hridaya) in their Sharing Happiness (Từ) - Mitigating Sufferings (Bi).
If we conceptually view Budh Dharma as a Totality (the Tao), we can describe that Totality from different angles. Gotama took the angle of 'Living' as a mathematical Axiom where Buddha Nature, an ability to know the Right and the Unworthy relevant to one's Present Moment, is a Corollary. Without the 'Buddha Nature', there is No Living. From the 'Living Axiom', he discovered scientific (observable, testable, achievable/reproducible) facts varying from the surface 'Dukkha' (dukkha-dukkha, viparinama-dukkha and sankhara-dukkha), to 'Impermanence' and much deeper 'Not-Self / Empty' beyond thought (a thought of 'Not-Self' or 'Emptiness' is not Empty) toward Verifiable Emptiness, to the deepest a personal existence can actually know 'Nirvana' (or Cessation of Dukkha at an instantaneous moment outside all conditions). These are the four Seals of Budh Dharma from the angle of Worthy Living (SatChitSunyata) as discovered by Gotama (Table 1).
Without relying on any Axiom which is a 'construct of logical and rational thinking', KhaiPhong presents the Budh Dharma of 'Thing As It Is' (Tathagata) that everything is a part of that Totality. For example, Gravity is a 'Thing As It Is' or a scientific fact that we can leverage the force as a part of our existence to make life (Dukkha) Easier and Worthy in one's Continuity of the Consciousness with or without knowing Newton third law of Action-Reaction. To discover the Gravity with its precised expression for many other practical applications, Newton relied on his third law as a mathematical axiom to discover a scientific fact of Gravity, setting the beginning step in exploring what are out there in the Universe to make a normative Agent Happier in leveraging its innate Potentialities in a wider perspective of the Essence of the Right Living / Effort.
Scientific facts contributed by AwakeningBudh to kick start the Movement are [ ComPassion, Detachment-Born, HonNhien, Prajna ] which are "Thing-As-It-Is" but systematically related and interconnected to move deeper and deeper to the core of the Totality, having innumerable discovered trails along the path to be explored for the benefits of one and the whole. Like Gravity applicable to certain condition, scientific (observable, testable, achievable) facts of [ ComPassion, Detachment-Born, HonNhien, Prajna ] can be immediately utilized first qualitatively in our present conditions while waiting for precise scientific descriptions with quantitatively measurable metrics, just like innumerable applications of Gravity even before the discovery from Newton third law of Action-Reaction. We have developed quantitatively measurable metrics to gauge the state and stock of one's "Prajna", the manifestation of "Right Inner Peace" on the foundation of Kindness and Compassion deep rooted in the invisible Sunyata.
To prepare for this step of 'Thing As It Is' (Tathagata), Bodhidharma[D32.1] leveraging Vasubandhu's analysis of conditioned existence[D19.1], [D19.3], advocated to Go Beyond 'Word' (Bất Lập Văn Tự) and 'Thought' (Vô Tướng) for the bottom line Actuality since words and thoughts are the descriptions of the described which is actuality and deliverable. HuiNeng demonstrated this Beyond Word and Thought tradition that with Prajna (Bát Nhã), one can look at observed 'Object' at Beyond Thought (Vô Tướng), having No-Mark (Vô Vết) on one's 'Substance' once the action completed and Detachment-Born (Vô Trụ) as a basis of a Right Living, fully consistent with Budh Dharma without scholastic study of huge Buddhist texts, to drive Budh Dharma into Scientific Facts of Actuality. The tradition, based on scientific facts, is contrary to the assertion in the bible 'the Word was God'[John 1:1] and 'Cogito ergo sum - I think, therefore I am - Je pense donc je suis', which has been used by Buddhist professional scam artists[R18.4] with "so many imaginary fingers pointed to different painted moons" to sabotage Gotama's discoveries up to 2017 and perpetuate masters-slaves relationships that destroyed both masters and slaves.
Due to logical and mathematically proven proof that a conditioned darkness cannot see other conditioned darkness As It Is, HuiNeng approach turns out to be the measurable process to be (1) out of Gotama's tautology process locked in 2500+ years up until 2017 of Buddhist Sangha i.e. practitioners in Gotama's process must be upgraded to the level of Beyond-Thought pegged by Gotama as minimum requirement for his Mindfulness, and (2) efficiently starting the Thing-As-It-Is process from Compassion >< Prajna, i.e. the Kindness and Compassion must be systematically and consciously cultivated to be at the level of recognizing the "Beyond-Thought" and its impacts. Both the two conditions are not generally met and are parts in the Science and Economics of KhaiPhong (Vô Tướng, Vô Vết, Vô Trụ, Bát Nhã) to make happened for practitioners from both camps: Gotama and/or Maitreya (Compassion >< Prajna).
Under certain condition such as 'Vacuum', there is no Gravity. Similarly, at the mountain top of form-realm existence, Prajna can be at Prajna-Paramita outside our present conditioned existence at the Unmoving State called Nirvana. The unconditioned outside relevant conditioned existence can be conditioned under a larger set as mathematically presented in Figure 2 if we draw another set embracing the entire Figure as its content. It is similar to Awareness of a Self Awareness is Self Awareness as argued by Dharmapala-XuanZang[D19.3] in their theoretical model of Cognitive Science that KhaiPhong will deliver the technologies for most people to personally verify the theory that there is an Awareness right at the source of thought to know the sense signals and the state of one's being for an optimum Right Action at the Present Moment.
For that reason, 'Ultimate (Wider) Truth' presented by Buddhist Nagarjuna can only be an 'Unconditioned' Truth relative to the conditioned boundary of the observer. Its manifestation from the angle of the observer in conditioned existence - due to one's capable Awareness outside the relative present conditioned moment - is conditioned as scientifically proven by the second law of thermodynamics due to the generation of entropy of the manifested existence, and totally consistent with Madhyamaka.
This modern understanding via mathematical set theory can immediately demonstrate the hard facts about 'claimed masters' in Nagarjuna Madhyamaka that they do not know 'Verifiable Emptiness' at different depths that Nagarjuna had only a glimpse - called insight into the Emptiness - when they strongly put up the argument against Consciousness-Only that 'a sword cannot cut itself' or in modern term a conditioned darkness cannot see other conditioned darkness 'As It Is'. It has to be 'outside-the-box' and all transcendental technologies from all great explorers are around this point.
In that transcendental state or 'insight into the Verifiable Emptiness', there is an Awareness to view 'As It Is' - relative to the observer - the manifestation of the conditioned, known by Hindu as Chit or an Awareness of the Awaken. It is similar to a thought of love is Not love, but there is an Awareness of the love beyond all manifested thoughts. The phase 'As it Is' has different depths and space - hence different depths of Verifiable Emptiness - which is easily understood using mathematics while waiting for proper implementations at different depths in Insight of the Emptiness. That same argument can show the futility of Buddhist meditation on emptiness when there is no transcendental states at different depths for a Natural Purification from the power of Detachment-Born which is Not the detachment at thought level.
That is why HuiNeng mildly corrected the wrongdoing of 'boosting meditations' from professional monks by asserting that without Inner Peace (transcendental state or insight into the emptiness) there is no meditation (dhyana/samadhi), and 'hope' (or dream on) they can be 'honest' enough to cool down what they do not know nor have. Over thousands years are enough for all kinds of rituals, blah blah blah, and self-ordained into international cheating clubs, totally diverting Gotama's discoveries of Awareness and Right Relationships into the darkness of masters-slaves relationships. Gotama did not authorize any army of gatekeepers so there has been no blood shed between the faithful and the infidels. But a cloud of darkness is there. With a flip of light from both scientific knowledge and deliverable technologies to different depths of 'Verifiable Emptiness', thousands years of darkness will be dispelled. We hope you can be a part of this new Era of Consciousness revolution.
The same thing of not knowing the 'Verifiable Emptiness' is applied to monks in the Consciousness-Only that they do not know different depths of the Verifiable Emptiness in their answer about 'a light to light up the light'. This within-the-box of conditioned duality is called 'tautology' when applied to 'thought' similar to the conditioned thought tautology between [ Ignorance >< Not understanding Fourfold Truth ] and [ Ethical Code > Concentration > Prajna ], totally within conditioned boxes of indoctrinated monks to make Budh Dharma stagnant in the past 2500+ years.
Monks and claimed masters in the entire history of Buddhist Sangha have spent too much time and efforts in the debates at thought constructs, not yet arriving at 'Thing As It Is' in the Natural Purification or 'naturally reborn and rejuvenation' of the 'Verifiable Emptiness' for an Insight of momentary 'Thing As It Is' in the deeper process of Learning and Doing, moving from Ignorance of Binding Word/Image and Clinging Thought toward Detachment-Born embedded in actualities of 'Thing As It Is' relevant to the Present Moment.
As Scientific Facts or Natural Laws, all signed posts (consciousness and manifestations) carry the Dharma Seals of Impermanence (Vô Thường) and Not-Self (Vô Ngã / Emptiness) exactly as formulated by Gotama in addressing the observable Issue (Dukkha - Khổ) and its solution (Nirvana - Niết Bàn) for the Present Living, or Detachment-Born (Vô Trụ) and HonNhien (Natural, Unaffected, Spontaneous, Purity) as an initial contribution of AwakeningBudh Movement, making happened the precious ComPassion (Từ Bi) and Prajna (Bát Nhã - the source of Right Action) innate in the Buddha Nature, a Sine Qua Non or Corollary of Axiom 'Living', implicitly made by Gotama that everyone feels its existence, talks about, but does not know how to use it for practical benefits of the Present Living.
The solution is at down-to-earth daily activities in KhaiPhong (Vô Tướng, Vô Vết, Vô Trụ, Bát Nhã) to be revitalized in the AwakeningBudh Movement.
There are different forms of Inner Peace that our mechanical bodies experience some happiness mostly due to the natural production of neurotransmitter dopamine. Knowing that Inner Peace, the Grasp-er and the Grasped from the seventh Consciousness as analysed in the theoretical model of Consciousness-Only[D35] is already there to be a barrier if one has not achieved deeper scientific facts: Impermanence (Anicca - Vô Thường) and Empty (Not Self - Vô Ngã). In modern science, it is the Serial Processor of the left brain to classify the simultaneous and dynamic signals from Present Moment to fit the past patterns and/or project them into the future.
The Grasp-er and the Grasped turns initial 'Inner Peace' into an addicted pattern such as fanatic one-way 'Faith that can move the mountain'[Matthew 17:20] as in Christian centralized Faith driving billions lives into tremendous Sufferings, samadhi for different siddhis (miracles) that bump up the 'ego' as in Hindu and monotheism, or any fanatic utopia as in Communist dictatorship. Addicted technique and/or 'conflicting pattern' coming from 'Concentration' is definitely NOT a Right Inner Peace (Samma-Samadhi) from 'Oneness / Thing-As-It-Is without Conflict'.
When the 'Action' is completed, required emotions and energy at the intensity-of-attention point are naturally dropped. That is the meaning of 'Impermanence (Anicca - Vô Thường)' and 'Empty' (Not self - Vô Ngã) in Actual Living, missed by the entire history of the Buddhist Sangha in thousands years of conditioned 'Impermanence' and 'Empty' at 'Word and Thought'. It is a required qualified attribute of HuiNeng's No-Mark (Vô Vết) on one's 'Substance' once the action completed, fully demonstrated by Vietnamese General Trần Hưng Đạo, three times militarily defeated the Mongol invasions and taught them a severe lesson in the third time. But once the action completed, there is No-Mark on one's substance to continue the process of 'Learning and Doing'. To make this happened - especially in modern stressful activities - there must have "Transcendental Relaxation" for the stability and rejuvenation of "state and stock of Right Inner Peace (Samma-Samadhi)".
No student under HuiNeng could understand this simple Actuality known by silent Avalokiteshvara that they recorded as 'no-thought means to be without thought while in the mist of thought' (Vô niệm là ngay nơi niệm mà lìa niệm) and boosted via pure imagination (Shen-Hui[D8]) [or softer translation, Thần Hội[R5.1] - 'Đối với những ai thấy được vô niệm, thì nghiệp ngừng hẳn tác dụng' - those seeing the 'No-Mark' has no more Karma]. There is no transcendental states deliverable in the entire history of Buddhist Sangha in all sects and all cultures, except those who like to be among nature; their stresses are naturally dissolved by open space and wilderness.
The qualities (Beyond Thought, No-Mark, Detachment Born, Prajna) are cultivable in Actual Living that we make them as measurable signed posts of Budh Dharma, applicable either from the angle of Gotama Worthy Existence or from High Above of KhaiPhong. They are introduced by the sixth Patriarch HuiNeng, and modernized via KhaiPhong (Vô Tướng, Vô Vết, Vô Trụ, Bát Nhã).
See for yourself if most monks have a natural State of 'Impermanence (Vô Thường)' and 'Empty (Vô Ngã )' that they have talked for thousands of years. Same thing has happened to their counterparts popes and priests exposing the Heart of their Redeemer in the entire Roman Catholic Church about 'Love' and 'Innocent'. Feeling offended in this statement, please have a hard look at yourself to face directly the 'Verifiable Emptiness' and 'Love' if you are monk / nun / priest / religious faithful then do something to explore their practical outcomes if you still believe they are actualities and deliverable in the career you have dedicated your life (probably even many lives due to your Inner Quest). We say 'Yes' and they are precious qualities in the Essence of the Right Living, worthy for an effort to have actual experience.
There is different Transcendental Inner Peace elevating your spirit and will not create addicted patterns if you seriously takes the Buddhist Noble eightfold Path[D36] as a Sine Qua Non of Right Living introduced in KhaiPhong to be further explored below (Table 4):“
Starting at your level of "Right Understanding and Right Motivation" - which you can share as a part of public Right Understanding and Right Motivation (community implementations) of important events such as Education, Health and Death, Social Nets, International Conflicts, Trade Negotiations, Foreign Relations, etc, - you strive to be a Good Person (Right Speech, Right Action and Right Livelihood) while exerting Right Effort in cultivating Right Mindfulness (state of Prajna) and Right Inner Peace (stock of Prajna - Chánh Định). Personally knowing the Right Inner Peace of Transcendental Consciousness (Detachment-Born, Tranquility, Equanimity, Purity), you 'Transcend Inner Peace'[D7] to Cosmic Consciousness (Expanding Space, Expanding Consciousness) and Unity (Sunyata Nothingness, Border line between conditioned and unconditioned, Unmoving Sunyata) to directly experience 'the Essence of the Right Living / Effort' as a Signature of your Awakening in your Continuity of the Consciousness. That Signature is your KhaiPhong (Vô Tướng, Vô Vết, Vô Trụ, Bát Nhã) for yourself and others wherever you happen to be life-after-life, realm-after-realm.
Fortunately, measurable signed posts for 'Right Inner Peace' (Samma-Samadhi) have been contributed in sufficient details of 'what can be consciously known via Right Samadhi' (Chánh Định) under Natural Laws by Gotama[D28], [D29], [D25], and recorded in Buddhist texts 2500+ years ago known as nine (9) identifiable attributes of Right Samadhi. These states are personally known by current living students, together with reversed engineering from their thousands years of fruitful cultivations to enable other experiencing the same. The reversed engineerings are done not only at the Science of Consciousness but also at ICT (Information Communication Technology) tool levels to enable a conscious living in all activities, enabling people the driving force behind all productions and consumption in Making Life Easier and Happier.
Living students in the AwakeningBudh Movement revitalize these observable attributes[D7] with more detailed descriptions according to their actual experiences, plus added perspectives, tools and facilities (switches from activities to utter Silence) for verifiable and practical applications that may open doors for many value-adds from others at theoretical level, empirically verifiable processes, and practical implementations. These value adds form a scientific body of knowledge at the After Graduation and Ph.D. levels in the Science of Consciousness to enable proven and sustainable signed posts that one can build on and leave something as a contribution back to Humanity.
Technologies - tested and implemented - in the Science of Consciousness are designed to revitalize one's Wholesome Mind, activating one's natural Mirror System heavily veiled by innumerable Marks and outdated 'patched' being Aware of the sense signals from the sources and the state of the being for sensing the Sweet Spot to drive an optimal Right Action, making the life Happier in a wider perspective of one's Continuity of the Consciousness. That traditional revitalization process take a long time with easy chance to fall back into the crack of 'Ignorance'. To spread the Dharma in large scale (Pháp Vân / PrajnaTools and Pháp Vũ / PrajnaTIP in Sound), we use modern Ontological System to extend Gotama's axiom with rule-based assumptions to drive the Eightfold Path model via [ Plan >< Execution >< Feedback ] in all activities and issues of a Normative Persona - a user and/or organization - acting through its Digital Identities to make its life Easier with pervasive Business Intelligence and Analytics and Happier in knowing more about itself and its Sweet Spot.
In that sense, all available (Hindu, Buddhist, Christian, Muslim, Natural, etc) techniques must follow a scientific method of clearly spelling out - via a formal Ontological System - at theoretical level, empirically verifiable processes and practical applications[D9], to discern the real from faked Sharing of organized religions, driving humanity into an Abyss of Sufferings under the Master-Slave relationships of the past thousands years. The tool has feedback and is rated by concerned participants in Learning and Doing according to the technique's bottom lines of reproducible processes and real benefits.
Gut Feelings from past mystics and artists, enabling them easier accessible to simultaneous signals from the right brain for some Insight implemented by different Great Cultures and past organized religions can now be scientifically explored for the benefits of the Whole. The Poetic Verses and Mystics of Parables are primitive tools, needed to be exposed in a scientific method to eliminate artificial divisions in religions, ethnics and cultures to enrich Worthy Existence of Humanity in our Right Relationships since the 'Buddha Nature / the Kingdom of God-Allah within' is innate in everyone.
Outcomes of human resources - contributed by each person from a child to a matured old age - come from levels of the Known and Beyond in all activities and relationships which involve expanding the Self/Selfless Awareness (Kiến Thức / Tri Thức) into a wider scope of Awareness at different depths of Transcendental Consciousness, Cosmic Consciousness, Unity, changing the World toward a Right Direction as we would ask and challenge Trần Thái Tông[R7.3] if he were a living student. Each person comes to existence with his/her own stock of personal experience and possible ability to access the Beyond in some Specialized Domain.“
The Purpose of Education is to Know more about oneself and the environment one a part of learning what required from the "Known / Kiến Thức" to maximize one's "Right Efforts", riding and further cultivating the lasting Value of the values in something Beyond (Selfless / Tri Thức) since the "Known" is changing while the "Beyond" will stay as one's innate ability to see Thing-As-It-Is and strategic position at any place and time to choose the battle most relevant to the Present Moment according to one's 'Unique Comparative Advantages' in one's Continuity of the Consciousness.
Dhyana (Thiền, Zen, Chan) and Right Inner Peace (Samma-Samadhi) are the central aspects of Budh Dharma, scientifically introduced as a process to know more about oneself to recognize one's True (Buddha) Nature in a Right Relationship beyond the Grasp-er (Grahaka) and the Grasped (Grahya) that have drown one in its abyss of Sufferings (Dukkha-Dukkha). The purpose of education is fulfilled in combining both Artificial intelligence and cultivable Normative Intelligence which is [Samma-Samadhi / Right Inner Peace], mentioned as:
- Right Samadhi (Right Inner Peace - Chánh Định) in the Noble eightfold Path[D36],
- 'What can be known'[D28], [D29] in the nine observable attributes of Right Inner Peace,
- How Right Samadhi can manifest itself as the Right Mindfulness[D12] (ChánhNiệm) to check and manage all karmic forces in the answer to Ajita's question[D21], and
- One important attribute innate in the Buddha Nature worthy to cultivate to the Perfection in the Buddhist six Perfections (Generosity, Ethics, Patience, Energetic, Right Samadhi, Prajna) to know the meaning of possible Freedom and Liberation at the mountain top Nirvana.
Samma-Samadhi (Right Inner Peace - Chánh Định) is the required attribute to know more about oneself since its outcome is Right Mindfulness (Chánh Niệm)[D12] to see 'Thing As It Is' or 'the Right Thing to do' for a Right Effort from the Volition (Sankhara) initiated by Prajna instead of Ignorance toward a Worthy Existence (rather than Sufferings). Similar to the dilemma of the hidden Buddha Nature, one can feel the existence of Right Inner Peace in ComPassion and Kindness moments, talk about it as a lasting Value, but does not know how to use it for practical benefits of the Present Living, not to be exploited by Impostors / Saboteurs / Scam Artists[R18.4] from organized religions of master-slave relationships who know nothing about this Inner Peace. This is now changed under the Science of Consciousness.
Prajna and Right Inner Peace (Chánh Định) are hidden attributes capable to be outside the boxes to drive relative existence toward a Right Direction. Gotama described the verifiable "Right Inner Peace as Emptiness"[D25] since visible contents - whatever contents on the duality plane of events - are dissolved to finer states toward "Nothingness and unmoving Nirvana (Sunyata)" to purify the tainted senses for the manifestation of Prajna. We mathematically represent the required "Right Inner Peace and its Prajna at different depths or heights on the plane of "Oneness / Prajna / Wisdom / Conscience", perpendicular to the duality plane of events. Relative existence is conditioned on the duality plane. One must start from the present quality of one's consciousness on the plane of Oneness / Prajna / Wisdom / Conscience, having hidden Valuable Attributes of [ the Buddha Nature / the Kingdom of God from within ] flowing beneath the entangled Physical and Mental States at the Present Moment.
The target of KhaiPhong is to make these hidden attributes epistemic objectives and cultivable by discovering underlying natural laws to make them known to most people. Via accessing the column of "Oneness / Prajna / Wisdom / Conscience" orthogonal and cross-cut all duality planes of all events in manifested Dependent Nature of existence, everyone can contribute to what most relevant to one's present existence in relevant domain for Value of the values in one's Continuity of the consciousness. Esoterically, this is also what we see the shortest communication paths - known by human as wormholes - along this physical column of energy cross-cut many duality planes of existence where this physical earth of innumerable living beings is a part. Cross-cut communications and broadcasting via Sound Technology embedded in the Sound Specialist in our group has been used for this purpose by the good force to push the cosmic events toward a Right Direction in foiling the "dark force Lucifer" and converting the dark force toward the Right Effort based on their individual Conscience knowing the difference between the Right and Wrong in their own "Consciousness of the consciousness".
In his investigation for a meaningful Living from observable fact Dukkha (Unsatisfied), Gotama relied on the ability innate in every person (Buddha Nature) to know the Right and the Unworthy relevant to one's Present Moment in his formulation of the Noble eightfold Path - Fourth Truth, starting from one's present quality having something outside the box: [ Prajna >< Virtue >< Stablility ], or Prajna provides Guidance to Virtue (being a Good Person) and dynamically interacts with Stability (Buddhist Cultivation) which depends on both the State and the Stock of accumulated Right Inner Peace. Buddhist Sangha turns it upside down in their within-the-box [ Ethical Code > Concentration > Prajna ] where their 'Virtue' is a set of moral laws appropriate only for sannyasin (homeless life) 2500+ years ago to make Prajna an outcome of their conditioned boxes.
The Right Mindfulness[D12] precisely defined in Maha-Satipatthana Sutta[D24] as [ simultaneously arising signals from the body, feelings, mind, and mental qualities ] where signals from the Heart can make one more Aware of and direct experience in the 'Dependent Nature' of relative Existence, has not been understood by most members of Buddhist Sangha, completely missing the Heart Centre, except few dedicated students in the AwakeningBudh Movement. They interpret Right Mindfulness (Chánh Niệm), Right Samadhi (Chánh Định) and Prajna (Bát Nhã) as separated attributes from their within-the-box upside-down Doctrine to shut down something Beyond Word and Thought of the Buddha Nature, introduced in most Mahayana texts to fill in the missing holes. As scientific facts to be proved at theoretical level, empirical verification, and practical applications in KhaiPhong, these attributes having something outside the boxes of involved parties are interconnected as analysed in the previous two chapters: [ Right Mindfulness >< Prajna ] and [ ComPassion >< Right Samadhi >< Prajna ]
Without the signals from the True Heart which is Generosity / Kindness - the first worthy attribute of the Buddhist six Perfections, members of Buddhist Sangha cannot know the true meaning of the second (Impermanence - Vô Thường) and third (Empty - Vô Ngã) Seals of Buddhist Dharma since 'Impermanence and Empty' are direct States of Action beyond conditioned 'Thought'. Without the true state of 'Empty', there cannot be any 'Prajna' since Prajna is the flower of 'ComPassion' deep rooted in Sunyata. That is why no one within the box of Buddhist Sangha with their existing rituals and upside-down view of the Buddhist Dharma can understand Prajna since they all wear a heavy mask (Grasp-er) as the sons of 'greatly inflated' Buddha Gotama (Grasped). Their explanations of Prajna Paramita Hridaya (Heart Sutra) degrade Prajna to conditioned thought in their conditioned boxes, rather than beyond thought (Vô Tướng) according to Natural Laws as formulated by Gotama in his second (Impermanence - Vô Thường), third (Empty - Vô Ngã) and fourth (Nirvana - Niết Bàn) Seals, logically consistent with current scientific knowledge.
Budh Dharma has been stagnant and passive in the past 2500+ years, despite the revolutionary discovery of Gotama hundred years earlier and tremendous efforts of many students in the AwakeningBudh Movement to formalize the discovery in a reproducible Science of Consciousness at both theoretical and empirically verifiable levels. The fruit of that long effort is now appearing for the benefits of all intelligent agents in all realms of natural existence in one's Continuity of the Consciousness to kick start the new Budh Era in the Evolution of the Consciousness.
KhaiPhong contribution goes directly to the totality of 'Thing As It Is' under Natural Laws without an Axiom of 'Living' and its corollary 'Buddha Nature' (the Innate Budh or a Sine Qua Non of Living). The contribution rides on long evolution of 'Learning and Doing' that Sharing is a Survival Attribute of the Species and the lasting Value, instinctively applied by all Community leaders, ranging from primitive living entities to humanity to highly developed realms (Figure 1).
That 'Sharing' is the required condition according to Natural Laws to open the Heart Center (1) for a wider space of ComPassion (common vibration of energy, empathy) which (2) changes and opens the hidden part of the brain in 'Sudden Awaken then Awakening' for the manifestation of Prajna, a combination of 'Brain Intelligence'. 'Sharing' is the beginning of 'Empathy' or the ability to feel other's 'Pain' that naturally leads to ComPassion (common vibration of energy) to be closer to one's True Buddha Nature which is the Natural Path in the Evolution of the Consciousness. Right Mindfulness (Chánh Niệm) naturally extends itself into the [Dependent Nature of the present states of one's Relationships with the World] as formulated by Buddhist Vasubandhu, Bodhidharma, XuanZang, Phật Thầy Tây An if one can listen to some vibrations from one's True Heart.
The biological process has been exposed above of the 'required wiring' in the 'Third Eye' (Wisdom Eye, Pineal Gland, Prajna Eye, Huệ Nhãn) to synchronize between the right and left brain. A theory of this biological process is further explored below in the 'Sudden Awaken' then 'Awakening' having a signature in the eighth (storehouse) Consciousness in one's Continuity of the Consciousness.
'Sharing Happiness (Từ) - Mitigating Sufferings (Bi)' is a simple Message of that lasting Value, relevant to one's Continuity of the Consciousness toward Purity-Tranquility of a Worthy Existence. Kindness Samaritan[R16] or silent Avalokiteshvara is the manifestation of that Sharing Happiness - Mitigating Sufferings where one can know 'As It Is' a state of 'Detachment-Born (Vô Trụ) and HonNhien' without reading any Buddhist Text. HuiNeng is an exceptional case study of this scientific fact since by just hearing about Detachment-Born he Awakened his Buddha Nature to show the innate wiring of 'Detachment-Born (Vô Trụ and HonNhien' are already part of his signatures in his Continuity of the Consciousness. From then on, he used 'Buddha Nature' to answer the fifth Patriarch rather than 'quoted statements from established Sutras', and Detachment-Born (Vô Trụ) as the foundation of his school.
If you are a Buddhist, no matter how many traceable reincarnations, see for yourself if you have signatures of 'Detachment-Born (Vô Trụ) and HonNhien'. If you have, please contribute to scientific facts of either from different angle and/or from the angle of [ ComPassion, Detachment-Born, HonNhien, Prajna ] actually happened in KhaiPhong [ Beyond Thought (Vô Tướng), No-Mark (Vô Vết), Detachment-Born (Vô Trụ), Prajna (Bát Nhã) ].
See for yourself why 2500+ years in history of Buddhism most monks, nuns, and followers blah blah blah too much about Detachment-Born at word and thought level without actually having it; it is so since they do not have the Right Inner Peace or Samma-Samadhi. From the second Buddhist tautaloty [ Not Having Right Inner Peace >< Not Having Right Understanding ] of the Noble eightfold Path. Buddhist first tautoloty is [ Ignorance >< Not understanding Fourfold Truth ] which comes from "Not Having Right Understanding". The Grasp-er (Grahaka - Người Chiếm Hữu) and the Grasped (Grahya - Cái Chiếm Hữu) is the barrier of the HonNhien (Natural, Unaffected, Spontaneous, Purity) due to the loss of the Detachment-Born (Vô Trụ) or natural state on Being Aware of 'Impermanence - Vô Thường' and 'Empty - Vô Ngã'. By discovering natural laws to upgrade most people quality to directly experience Transcendental Inner Peace (TIP), Buddhist two tautologies are solved. Here is the key difference between 'Awaken'[D9] via various techniques of Siddhis (miraculous powers) having 'Bliss' with 'Awaken then Awakening driven by ComPassion from the Heart', sustainable via the Buddhist six Perfections (Generosity, Ethics, Patience, Energetic, Right Samadhi, Prajna).
The process of the Grasp-er and the Grasped (in the seventh Consciousness, biologically substantiated in the serial processor of the left brain) has been fully explained via tremendous effort of Buddhist Consciousness-Only Vasubandhu[D19.1]. Yes, one can be addicted to one's own achievements (in concentration, samadhi, siddhis, bliss, Universal Love at utopia 'thought' level) and most of the time slaved in an outside conditioned box imposed on one's consciousness via the entangled 'Five Heaps'[D19.1] of relative existence in one's Continuity of the Consciousness. There is no difference between Grasper / the Grasped of spiritual, sex, power, money, and innumerable things. In this addiction of any conditioned mask, one unconsciously suppresses other 'true feelings' contrary to the utopia mask that one is wearing. The 'HonNhien' is lost and one even not being Aware of the binding (karmic) forces to intoxicate one's system.
In 'Truth and Organized Religions'[D9] we explored the finer Issues of Grasp-er and the Grasped using case studies drawn from persons who picked up different 'pieces of Truth'. The issues such as 'Social Order', 'Redeemer', 'Enlightenment', 'Freedom from Karmic Forces', etc may stick with the authors for thousands of years as in the case of Xuanjue[R5.3] (Huyền Giác) and Chin Kung[R5.4] (Tịnh Không). That is why 'No-Mark' on one's substance once the action completed is not easy to naturally have in the dynamic Learning and Doing. That 'No-Mark' is just the outcome of Detachment-Born which is the requirement for a Right Inner Peace. We learn not only different pieces of Truth picked up by Great Explorers but also their short falls to put collected scientific facts in their proper perspectives.
Similar to Ethics, the second worthy attributes of the six Perfections, which have no absolute (religiously indoctrinated) Right or Wrong, and very specific to each situation where the involved parties bear full responsibility for their Actions, Prajna / Conscience / Wisdom has no absolute Right or Wrong, and can provide razor-sharp 'Right Action' in the Right Place at the Right Time. We investigate these Issues as case studies of the deeper 'Verifiable Emptiness' in the Noble 'Sharing Happiness (Từ) - Mitigating Sufferings (Bi) since 'Verifiable Emptiness' is an attribute of the Buddha Nature innate in every person.
'Verifiable Emptiness' is a natural state beyond thought (Vô Tướng) having possible required 'wiring' in the 'Third Eye' (Wisdom Eye, Pineal Gland, Prajna Eye, Huệ Nhãn) to synchronize the left and right brain, and 'signature' in the eighth storehouse Consciousness to assure the continuity of one's evolving Consciousness. Actual quality of 'Verifiable Emptiness' is not only required to have the 'wear and tear of Dukkha' (Unsatisfied, relative existence due to the generation of entropy of existence) naturally reborn and rejuvenated (just like the physical black-hole) but also to 'Drop - Empty' the Grasp-er and Grasped of one's 'success' (and/or exceptional experience). Without the power of Actual Emptiness, one usually attempts to bridge (rationalize) the divergence between one's Reality and Actuality with different modes (masks and rationalizations) to hide Actual Painful Experience (Dukkha) caused by the Grasper and the Grasped which drown oneself in one's Ignorance for thousands years of tremendous Sufferings.
In "Continuity of the AwakeningBudh Movement" we have surveyed known common seven trails leading to "Oneness / Unchanged / Unborn" in the mid of changing (viparinama-dukkha) and conditioned (sankhara-dukkha) existence that effectively unify the entire human significantly discovered pieces of truths toward this 'Gateway-to-Oneness'. The quantitatively measurable targets together with documented reproducible processes will kick-start deep and wide applications and implementations of Gotama's advice to Ajita in using "Mindfulness and Prajna" to know more about oneself in mastering the "Self/Selfless Nature[R5] / Kiến Thức - Tri Thức / Awareness of Self-Awareness[D19.3] / Perfected Nature[D35] / Ultimate (Wider) Truth[D34] / Kingdom of God-Allah within you[Luke 17:21] / Nirvana[D9] / 'Nameless'" to:
- Properly manage one's realities,
- Open the knots of outdated Marks for the Quality of present living, and
- Expand one's Potentiality in higher Consciousness
2.1 Signed Posts
Scientific approach in 'Gateway-to-Oneness' forces all religions and isms putting Right Effort to deliver real contributions, driving the human development while eliminating addicted and divisional "Faiths / Isms" - deep rooted Marks like other binding and clinging forces such as abnormal sex, fear, phobia - enforced by religious criminals[R18.3] and professional scam artists[R18.4], causing unnecessary sufferings for billions lives in the past. By separating the mean such as Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, Communists, Elites, etc, from the target of "Oneness / Thing-As-It-Is without Conflict", the mean can be dropped if not appropriate for the most effective targets toward higher levels of consciousness and aesthetic beauty in Making Life Easier and Happier. What are these "quantitatively measurable targets"?
Through the "Oneness / God / Allah" with or without claimed esoteric assistance, (1) one's Efforts are believed to be "Right", (2) the quality of one's "Inner Peace" is visibly manifested, (3) One's quality of Right Living / Effort depends on the depths of accessing the Oneness. Out of all discovered paths, we prove that the Buddhist Noble eightfold Path is the most scientific model to drive its Ontological System in achieving the taxonomy of discovered worthy attributes.
Using Buddhist Noble eightfold Path[D36] as the driving model to "Oneness / Thing-As-It-Is without Conflict", we have the Right Understanding and Right Motivation at one's present level acting as a guiding light for all activities, dynamically leading to Right Effort. Based on the effort outcome, one consciously and continuously adjusts and/or contributes back to community what have not known/discovered by others. It is so due to the innate Budh / Buddha Nature - the ability to know the Right and Unworthy which form the foundation of modern Democracy and Human Right - relevant to one's present moment. Using hard facts of performance-based [ Plan >< Execution >< Feedback ] we can quantitatively measure the "Right / Wrong Effort" and the degree of Detachment-Born manifested in the outcomes to recommend and/or dynamically adjust one's Learning and Doing.
"Right Effort" and "Detachment-Born" have no contradiction and are dynamically complement each other on the razor-sharp edge of the Right Living: one is the driving force to make things happened under the guiding light of Prajna, the other is required to see and act according to "Thing As It Is" which is also part of Prajna. It is Prajna - the manifestation of invisible Sunyata - that sees Thing As it Is to drive the aggregate consciousness toward the right direction of Harmonious and Happy environment. The contradiction comes from Ignorance leading to Wrong Effort and Pain. It is the light to dispel "Buddhist vicious tautologies" that up to 2017 most Buddhists, monks and nuns have not been able to solve due to Not Passing the "Gateway-to-Oneness / Thing-As-It-Is without Conflict": [ not knowing the Fourfold Truth >< Ignorance ] and [ not having Right Understanding >< not having Right Inner Peace ]. That may be the reason they turned Gotama's discovery of the Noble eightfold Path upside down from [ Prajna >< Virtue >< Stability ] into [ Ethical Code > Concentration > Prajna - Giới > Định > Tuệ ].
Another very subtle point the entire Buddhist Sangha - up until 2017 - missed in 2500+ is the "Natural Purification coming from direct contact with Verifiable Emptiness, starting from Mindfulness rated by Gotama at the minimum of Equanimity third attribute (jhana) all the way up to "the cessation of Dukkha" or momentary Nirvana. Using the description of Sariputta[D26] at the presence of Gotama we basically prove that (1) Sariputta - another person - did know the "momentary Nirvana or the Cessation of Dukkha" and (2) Purification of the senses must come from "Verifiable Emptiness[D28], [D29]", outside conditioned boxes of Word and Thought which is Gotama's greatest discovery. When Consciousness and Sound / Light technologies are released, we expect many more personally know this state of momentary Nirvana or the cessation of Dukkha according to Gotama's criterion.
Since each one is very unique - having unique path of evolution and degeneration - there will be innumerable possibilities of Sudden Awaken then Awakening, riding on natural laws for heavy lifting discovered and protected by Intellectual Property Right (IPR) to make the solution epistemic objective in sustainable resources and effortlessly wiping out criminals[R18.3] and professional scam artists[R18.4]. For that reason, we take Gotama's rating of "Mindfulness and Prajna in his advice to Ajita as the necessary and sufficient condition for qualified Budh Counselors who demonstrated that one can stand on one's actual experience of the third and fourth attributes to be part of the community driving and implementing Gotama's advice, Deep and Wide in Making Life Easier and Happier. The required thesis comes from one's personal experience to solve the issues bubbled up from measurable patterns of "Efforts" and "Detachment-Born", emerged from the community analysis. There are sufficient qualified Budh Counselors - making up required quorum of academic judges - from discovered living students that no professional scam artists dare to get close. This process enables KhaiPhong sustainable without depending on any individual. It will be driven by the World dedicated professionals, facilitating the manifestation of Prajna / Wisdom / Conscience in all human activities from the people and for the people.
In short, quantitatively measurable targets of "Oneness / God / Allah" are:
- "Right Effort to transparently see via hard evidences whether one's Prajna (Right Understanding and Right Motivation) have any degree of Wisdom to adjust and change accordingly,
- Sufficient Inner Peace / Samadhi (Tâm Bình) - manifested and measurable in Detachment-Born - to positively affect the environment (Thế Giới Bình) or do something to properly manage and directly face one's addiction / grasp-er and the grasped,
- Measurable Right Inner Peace via scientific signed posts of Verifiable Emptiness to be qualified as Budh Counselors - dedicated Professionals - facilitating the manifestation of innate Wisdom / Prajna / Conscience in all activities.
The 'detachment' from the joy in the 'Equanimity' state which is also the base of Gotama 'Right Mindfulness', and 'giving up of bliss and suffering' in the 'Purity' are 'natural' and not at the thought level, but at the transcendental level - having an Insight into the Emptiness described by Nagarjuna - which is qualified by HuiNeng as dhyana/samadhi. These necessary and sufficient conditions are Not at the forced violent concentration of eliminating anything advocated by most Buddhist monks, selling what they do not know nor have. It is the foundation of 'Detachment-Born' right in the first stage that was missed by other 'Wrong Inner Peace' using sexual intercourse, faith, and swirling. One can use them as a form of relaxation, as long as Not being addicted to them and/or making others addicted via elaborate rituals in the form of organized religions and/or utopia of something one does not know nor has.
This Right Samadhi (Chánh Định)[D28] defies Buddhist first four observable attributes of Right Inner Peace: (1) Detachment-Born, (2) Tranquility, (3) Equanimity, (4) Purity. The word 'Bliss' is used to describe attributes of the first 3 signed posts. In the fourth Purity, any sensation (such as 'bliss' and suffering) is naturally disappeared in an Utter Silent (disappearance). Any sensation in the Buddhist first attribute must be faded away as one enters finer states of mind to the Purity of complete Silence, similar to the finer breath as one actually enters different depths of Sunyata to the point of No Outer Breath or Unmoving Sunyata, stopping of perception and feeling. Here is another scientific significance - besides the difference between the wrong and the right Inner Peace - of the Right Process according to natural laws where gross attributes such as Inner Peace are naturally dissolved to deeper layers of 'Being', transcending the Inner Peace for Cosmic Consciousness and Unity.
Through KhaiPhong Technology and other techniques, many will be able to testify these four observable attributes of Right Samadhi (Chánh Định). The 'Bliss' is in fact an Inner Peace (very light happiness) as described by HuiNeng, similar to the kind of Inner Peace one has as a kindness/compassion Samaritan[R16] or a silent Avalokiteshvara, spontaneously helping the needy from one's True Heart (natural Detachment-Born and HonNhien), or an Inner Peace (Samadhi) through 'Aspiration' either via vision, beauty, serenity, art, open vista, etc. It is a 'Thing-As-It-Is without Conflict', beyond self and not-self of Right Inner Peace (Chánh Định) starting from Tranquility the 'Gateway-to-Oneness' induced by natural forces such as the Charming power of Sunyata Nothingness, natural levitation and other Siddhis as explained in Hindu and Buddhist texts. That 'light happiness' must be faded away to its complete absence, Utter Silence, in the Purity according to natural law moving from the gross to finer states.
In the above quoted Right Inner Peace (Samma-Samadhi - Chánh Định)[D36], the third attribute - which the noble ones call 'dwelling in equanimity, mindfulness, and bliss' - clearly defined Mindfulness depends on this base Equanimity to see Thing with Clarity for a Right Understanding and Right Motivation. Those who know this Equanimity can personally verified that the initial light Happiness (Hindu Bliss) has been significantly faded away, but still there consistent with Gotama snapshot approach. This means without transcending (dissolving) the Observed at gross level, there is No Right Mindfulness. If this is the case then all Buddhist training of mindfulness and meditation in the past 2500+ years - up to 2017 - have created more damages since most have not passed the first stage of Detachment-Born and far from the second Tranquility or Gateway to Oneness. None of Buddhist techniques can deliver the transcendental state to directly experience Gotama Verifiable Emptiness. This is the Reality of most Buddhists, similar to the Realities of all catholic Popes and Priests, no matter how many claimed reincarnations you can trace out. This may be an important topic for Buddhist scholars and monks/nuns either modify, prove or disprove the statement.
When the Quality of Equanimity has settled down, the binding 'Word/Image' conditioned by cultures, religions and advertisements loosen their grips. That is why after 30+ years of further reflection, Maharishi Mahesh Yogi[D48] can correct the Hindu Bliss (Ananda) into Verifiable Emptiness, Nothingness. To reach the quality of Beyond Thought (Vô Tướng) at the observed, No-Mark (Vô Vết) once the action completed, Detachment-Born (Vô Trụ) as one's basis for the Right Mindfulness to know 'the Right Thing to do', the Right Mindfulness must be based on the Purity level of Utter Silence, ready for no thought in Expanding Space and Expanding Consciousness. Since Right Mindfulness is the State of Prajna, the deeper and more Stock of Inner Peace one can accumulate, the clearer one can see 'the Right Thing to do' which is the most important at the point of death since it will determine the next step one will be.
Each of these four observable attributes (Detachment-Born, Tranquility, Equanimity, Purity), together with other formless in the Buddhist nine observable attributes of Samadhi, will be further explored in separate Book to 'Transcend Inner Peace'[D7] to show that they are good Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) at theoretical levels to be a foundation for empirically verifiable processes and practical applications, relevant to the Present Living. Based on actual experience of living students in AwakeningBudh Movement, there are different trails hence different characteristics to Higher Consciousness. The Buddhist nine observable attributes of Right Samadhi (Chánh Định) are similar to signed posts at different elevation that different trails are met[D28], [D29].
See how 'forceful' Gotama made this 'deadly serious point'[D29] since one needs tremendous 'Intensity of Attention' to make things happened, yet complement with and building on top of the "Detachment-Born" in the first state. That deadly serious point is the Right Effort from the Noble eightfold Path - the scientifically measurable part of the quality of your identifiable stream of consciousness / the Wei-Wu-Wei / KhaiPhong (Effortless Right Action) of your Internal Inner Power - different from imaginary power of indoctrinated "Learning / Văn - Reflection / Tư" and "Cultivation / Tu" via "Praying / Holy Recitation / Concentration" which is the upside-down of Thing-As-It-Is according to Natural Laws. The detachment-born is a natural outcome of Kindness / Compassion, not at the conditioned thought advocated by most monks. These texts, besides the above four observable attributes (1) Detachment-Born, (2) Tranquility, (3) Equanimity, (4) Purity, described (5) Expanding Space, (6) Expanding Consciousness, (7) Sunyata Nothingness, (8) Border line between conditioned and unconditioned, (9) Unmoving Sunyata or momentary Nirvana form the following six signed posts to be concretely investigated.
We use 'Expanding Space' and 'Expanding Consciousness' instead of 'Infinite Space and Infinite Consciousness' to show the dynamic nature of the experience, not a static snapshot of 'infinite' which is not a mathematical infinite. We use 'Sunyata Nothingness' to show an awareness of 'Nothingness' with 'no thought' and there is something subjectively Wonderful where Sunyata is the invisible part. We use the 'Border line between conditioned and unconditioned' to generalize the dynamic description since this state can happen in activity (PrajnaTIP in Kindness and Cultivable Prajna in Activity). We use 'Unmoving Sunyata' inspired by HuiNeng's assertion in his self introduction (which moves: the wind, the flag, or your mind) instead of 'Nirvana' or the above description to show the dynamic of Present Moment as actually described in the Heart Sutra[R2], not the Static "Nirvana" explained by Buddhist Sangha in the past 2500+ years where they project from their logic that there is no more karmic forces so one enters PariNirvana at the end of current life. We challenge this stand head-on since we know most of them not even qualified to have "Mindfulness" to understand Gotama's advice to Ajita[D21]. We use either "Momentary Nirvana" as actually described by Gotama or "Unmoving Sunyata" for this state where Dukkha of Change and Condition is Frozen at that moment.
We see the issue of this classification, implying static order of gradual development as instructed and stagnant by the Buddhist Sangha in 2500+ years. If one needs to classify according to significant changed phases such as ice, water, vapour while there are different observable attributes in each phase (cold, warm, hot water and super heated) one can say something about three distinct phases: (1) Transcendental Consciousness having major identifiable characteristic as 'Oneness / Thing-As-It-Is without Conflict' corresponding to Buddhist Detachment-Born, Tranquility, Equanimity, Purity; (2) Cosmic Consciousness (of No Thought) corresponding to Buddhist Expanding Space and Expanding Consciousness; (3) Unity corresponding to Buddhist Sunyata Nothingness, Border line between conditioned and unconditioned, and Unmoving Sunyata. In each phase, there are other observable attributes, actually known by living students than the ones identified by Gotama.
There is a need of more serious research and most importantly scientific processes to enable explorers on different trails more enjoyable and practical directly related to the Present Living in one's Continuity of the Consciousness. After 2012, there is a shift in cosmic consciousness just like the arriving of Spring after a long dark and cold winter, enabling individual streams of consciousness easily accessing higher consciousness as recorded in Buddhist texts. We will introduce appropriate technologies for most people to personally verify these higher stages of consciousness. This pushes all concerned parties from all organised religions to the front line of their Last Temples of [ Body >< Mind >< Right Effort which is the measurable quality of Christian Soul or Buddhist quality of the consciousness in one's Right Understanding and Right Motivation, the Prajna division of the Noble eightfold Path ] wherever one happens to be, showing the real Dependent Nature of one - being an Agent of Changes - and the environments that affect the quality of the present living. Existing temples and churches are meeting places for direct Learning via Doing and Sharing Lessons Learned from discovered Natural Laws underlying scientific researches to actually show where are the lasting contributions of Gotama, Jesus, etc, to Humanity. The outcome of this research can be sustainable as graduate courses certified by qualified stakeholders on 'Verifiable Emptiness' where the world accumulated knowledge can be built on.
This can be done thanks to modern technologies and lessons learned from Sports and Performing Arts in measurable hard facts moving toward a normalised Art with solidly identified attributes at different signed posts. Based on the above signed posts, different depths of Gotama's Detachment-Born / his advice in Mindfulness-Prajna[D21] / Jesus's Kingdom-of-God from within You[Luke 17:21] / Bodhidharma's Thing-As-It-Is Dukkha[D32.1] / HuiNeng Samadhi-Prajna[R5] / XuanZang's Consciousness of the consciousness[D19.3] can be statistically measurable and rated at the normal distributions with acceptable standard deviations.
We see this scientific possibility - together with the change in cosmic energy, discovered natural laws to enable humanity returning to the source of Oneness from astray current paths of Hinduism, Buddhism, Judaism, Christianity, Islam, and physical sciences away from the Sources of Compassion and Wisdom (Prajna) in the meaning of Humanitas, plus the orchestration of higher beings - as an opening door to (1) raise the mass consciousness to a higher level of knowing more about oneself in the True Meaning of Democracy and Freewill, (2) enable everyone opportunities and facilities to be an Agent of Changes to change oneself and the environment toward What Count[R23], and (3) make sure the secrecy and cunning intelligence employed by the dark forces in perpetuating masters-slaves relationships will not happen again.
These are what Buddhist Madhyamaka from Nagarjuna's Bodhichittavivarana called objective Emptiness (objective clear light) in their interpretation and logical understanding - without actually and personally deliverable these identifiable attributes - of Gotama's teachings about (1) the Fourfold Truth, and (2) the Perfection of Wisdom / PrajnaParamita. Buddhist Vajrayana-Tantra claimed that (1) their teaching - based on the Thing-As-It-Is Buddha Nature - makes another distinction called subjective clear light / Awareness / subjective Emptiness and (2) there is a union of objective and subjective Emptiness through the union of methods in Dependent Nature and Prajna for an Insight in the Emptiness. We prove beyond any doubt that (1) Vajrayana-Tantra emptiness / oneness is not Gotama's emptiness which is dissolving the contents toward Nothingness[D25] for rejuvenation and reborn and (2) Vajrayana-Tantra movement from conflicting duality to Oneness / Emptiness (STRASBOURG France September 17-18 2016) via secrete transmissions (Ladakh 29/08 - 01/09/2016) from different Vajrayana-Tantra schools to selected students is an addicted process in the seven trails leading to this Thing-As-It-Is without Conflict, discovered as truths toward the 'Gateway to Oneness':
- Behind any objective, there is a subjective Awareness. Using the words "Objective and Subjective Emptiness" we question whether its author - the Dalai Lama XIV - actually knows anything about what he calls Emptiness? There is always a duality between subjective / observer and objective / observed. The objective / observed is only one angle, filtered through the tainted senses of the observer. In the above signed posts, we wish to prove that Gotama's personal / subjective opinions are epistemic objectives by discovering scientific processes to enable many personally verify these attributes since they are Thing-As-It-Is[R6.4] according to natural laws under certain conditions. There is no duality from the "Not-Self" signed post to Unmoving Sunyata due to the functionalities of Emptiness toward the Nothingness and Beyond that we can logically understand via the scientific Black Hole.
- In the Last Temples of [ Body >< Mind >< Right Effort ] commonly known in the West as [ Body >< Mind >< Soul ] humanity has already known something we esoterically know as [ Physical Body >< Energy Body >< Soul or Core Quality of an identifiable stream of consciousness ], idealized in Buddhism as [ Sambhogakaya (Enjoyment body) >< Nirmanakaya (Manifestation body) >< Dharmakaya (Truth body) ]. By looking at the signature of the soul - due to its slow changes - we can trace out the evolution or degeneration of that identity. It is identifiable "self" since it exposes some uniqueness in its behaviours and patterns despite the fact that all three components of the self are conditioned (sankhara-dukkha) and changing (viparinama-dukkha). That "identifiable self" is the creator of all activities and relationships to shape the environment where it is a part[R10] and responsible in its measurable Right or Wrong Effort driven by its quality of Prajna or Ignorance. Here are some brief significant areas for deeper scientific researches: (a) at the end of natural life cycle, the soul and its energy body will combine with other elements of a particular realm most appropriate to its quality according to natural law of the light floating up (easier and happier life) and the heavy (more sufferings) sinking down, (b) due to a wide range of quality in each realm, the standard deviations are wide and there are influences from intelligent beings in higher realms responsible for harmonious evolution of the whole just like human climate change managements, (c) just like organ transplants in human realm, there is consciousness technology to replace the soul and energy body with another soul and energy body to the existing physical body for identified tasks, called snatching technology employed by degenerated New World Order to cheat the Nature, covering their "corrupted core and boiling energy of Greed" with the body of advanced soul for more power and wealth[R18], [R18.1], [R18.2], (d) This snatching technology is similar to observable stealing DNA to shortcut physical evolution; but in terms of [ normative intelligence / knowing the Right and Wrong ] according to natural inner laws - transcending physical laws in different realms - the ignorance of cheating and grasping darken the core quality of Compassion and Prajna of the consciousness to render these identifiable streams of consciousness further degenerated to restart in physical realms appropriate to the quality of their "souls"; these are esoterically and actually applicable to many highly developed "souls" revered by humanity as personal Gods, Allah, Buddhas, Saints, Bodhisattvas, scholars, monks, etc, in the re-organization for the new Era by even higher realms that we are lucky to be guided and be a small part; we wish many can sense this new Era and be a conscious part of the real Avalokiteshvara, living according to the true meaning of Latin humanitas to revitalize the true meaning of democracy and human right. Let's face some acid tests to know more about yourself that you are the most qualified person to know your actual reality according to natural laws by being "at home / most honest in your private corner". Assuming you are not starving and have sufficient money to buy what you need in food and required supplies. Ask yourself why you are still hoarding beyond what you naturally need to the point you may disgust with yourself in many things - foods, accessories, fame, powers, sex, killings - reducing yourself to a naturally degenerated "biology thing" while "humanitas" or human nature means biology plus compassion and wisdom (Prajna) for the privilege of accepted "Human Rights". Even you are a billionaire, see the lightness and darkness of your [ Conscience / Oneness / Prajna ] which will evolve according to natural laws of the light floating up (easier and happier life) and the heavy (more sufferings) sinking down. You cannot cheat the Nature according to Thing-As-It-Is. The verifiable solution has been discovered by Gotama "karma (binding/clinging forces) flows as a stream; whatever the streams it is Mindfulness that obstructs and restricts them and by [Prajna / Wisdom], they are dissolved"[D21]. All organized religions and isms failed up to 2017 due to the bullying humanity by criminals[R18.3] and professional scam artists[R18.4], reducing you into a darkness of slaves in their perpetual cycles of [ Ignorance >< Attachment >< Aversion ] where they can play on both sides of [ Attachment >< Aversion ] in the zero-sum game of Greed and Power. There is the Wise Attention[D27] from Prajna Dialectic in your Right Effort, raising you up from [ Compassion >< Wisdom ].
- Vajrayana-Tantra secret transmissions are similar to special transmissions in Martial Arts to selected students in using the school proprietary techniques for cultivating Internal Inner Power[R11], due to the student unique evolution in the core quality of the consciousness and the energy body. If there is any real deliverable contributions from these secret transmissions - including tantric copulation into an Art as definition of humanitas (biology, compassion, prajna) - they should get together to normalize and standardize their contributions to humanity - weeding out criminals[R18.3] and professional scam artists[R18.4] - as actually done by different Martial Arts in transparent and accountable manner. When the "Right Understanding and Right Motivation" in Thing-As-It-Is wider view of "continuity of identifiable streams of consciousness" are in place - as done by the communities of Chinese Martial Arts - the science of consciousness will be deepen and widen to make happened the cross-breed between Chinese Wei-Wu-Wei and Shen-Hsiu [ "Body >< Mind >< Right Effort " ] to possibly deliverable technologies in transcending duality toward Nothingness and unmoving Sunyata for rejuvenation and reborn as actually discovered by Gotama in his Verifiable Emptiness[D25]. The Effortless Action - Wei-Wu-Wei / khaiPhong - comes from a higher View of cultivable Prajna, perpendicular to the plane of conflicting duality to see Thing-As-It-Is complex Issue and one's strategic position to change oneself and the environment one a part. This "Change Management" was accidentally discovered in Vietnamese 1945 August Uprising in the Nation Quest for Independence and Freedom. This shows the power in wisdom of the mass when there is sufficient force - generally from 1% to 7% - of the "Right" to break through the "Wrong" of masters-slaves relationships due to the true meaning of Human Rights. Unfortunately, the sense of [ Right and Wrong / Normative Intelligence ] are not sufficient at the grass root of the people. Criminals and professional scam artists are more than ready to offer another painted cake of communist utopia to lead the country to another internal war between capitalism and communism driven by small groups to protect their hallucinations in grasping Wealth and Power now and forever in their Greed and cunning Intelligence, leading to the collapse in human and middle realms of "Lucifer" planning for the New World Order. The lesson learned is to raise the mass consciousness up - to know more about oneself at the grass root - capable to change oneself and the environment toward What Count[R23] in a wider perspective of existence. This is what we are doing, using both Artificial Intelligence and Normative Intelligence to strategically enable everyone recognizing one's unique Value and Strategic Strength in the Change Management: (1) enabling the "Change Management" as a Free tool to the mass, (2) creating an application platform as a "lego" service (aPaaS / application Platform as a Service) where everyone can contribute and value add - from the cornerstones of the changing foundation to sustainable utilities - naturally orchestrated by the Invisible and Helping Hand of Economics.
- In the above presentations of Nagarjuna's Bodhichittavivarana, the Dalai Lama XIV was honest enough (1) to present the "middle way through the logical integration and identification between the "Dependent Nature" of conditions (sankhara-dukkha) and changes (viparinama-dukkha) with "Emptiness" and (2) his own cultivation via sufficient courage to break through the "crust of authority" from either esoteric and/or human sources - who are mostly criminals and professional scam artists - to sense the possibility of the Emptiness. Yet, he is still under the binding Word/Image (painted cake) of Relative Truth and Ultimate (Wider) Truth - which claims to be ultimately Empty of Existence - without seeing Thing-As-It-Is / Actuality in (1) the person having lunch, (2) the action of eating lunch, (3) and the lunch, together with casual joke - but very significant to people willingly enslaved themselves in Greed and Fear - of "dream yoga" (one of Six Yogas of Naropa) without any verifiable benefit in deliverable outcomes. What kind of "Emptiness" is this to render all human efforts meaningless? and Where is the Right and Wrong - the quality of knowing oneself, realizing Compassion and Wisdom (Prajna) underlying the meaning of Latin humanitas - from the innate Budh? The "Change Management" can only happen when one can be in part discover and in part create the Real You (identifiable stream of consciousness) according to the "Right" driven by cultivable Prajna or the "Wrong" driven by Ignorance, measurable at the bottom line of one's "Effort" to dynamically change oneself and the environment toward What Count[R23]. Here are some deadly traps set up by criminals[R18.3] and professional scam artists[R18.4], turning Gotama's discoveries upside down: (5 below) breaking a concept (negation of external and internal phenomenon) with another concept (Relative Truth - Ultimate (Wider) Truth / Hữu Vô) without any deliverable How in complex processes of putting the Cart in front of the Ox, (6 below) taking and changing the descriptions of Gotma's Snapshots (Statics) into painted Word/Image for worshiping where they are the gatekeepers to interpret what Gotama knows as the ultimate unchanging Dynamics, bypassing the "Natural Purification from Detachment-Born" of dynamic Inner laws that most are ignorant due to not passing "the Gateway-to-Oneness" hence no deliverable How nor actually knowing the snapshots raised up as the above epistemic objectives for personal verification. The professional scam artists claim to know what they do not know and see what they do not see[D19.3] to bully humanity that they are the authority to know and see the Ox in 2500+ years. By throwing light upon their cheating processes and recognizing the Value of each person in humanity according the Latin humanitas (biological existence, compassion, wisdom) - via challenging oneself and all claimed leaders of all organized religions the processes of Taming The Ox in knowing more about oneself - the corollaries of sensible modern solutions appear: (7 below) moral Values of Right and Wrong as part of the innate Budh to recognize one's Value having compassion and wisdom, (8 below) due to strong Inter Dependent between individual and communities as advocated by Trần Hưng Đạo[R7.4] for the whole community acting as one unit in protecting a common cause driven by the Right and Wrong in moral Value of the values, focusing on the development of [ Body >< Mind >< Right Effort ] appealed to both individual and the aggregates to guarantee minimum services of Health Care, Education, and Social Net as actually achievable in some advanced countries, reflecting required attributes of compassion and wisdom of the human rights.
- The Dalai Lama XIV stands on Madhyamaka "Concept of Emptiness" - equated to Dependent Nature - to negate both external and internal phenomenon of the Consciousness-Only which is also a Conceptual Model at duality level to be tested and validated. Both Madhyamaka and Consciousness-Only have been in thousand years of conflicts - just like conflicting doctrines within and among all organized religions - in the blinds touching elephant since most scholars and professional scam artists cannot touch something in transcendental consciousness where the actuality of Emptiness is manifested. Only when one dares to break through all "claimed authority" in both esoteric and human sources to directly face one's Conscience or innate Budh of Right and Wrong one can discover something that Consciousness-Only calls Consciousness of the consciousness[D19.3] to directly know the functionalities of Emptiness which have been discovered by Gotama 2500+ years ago but sabotaged by his Buddhist Sangha right from the beginning, even at the time of his active spreading the precious gifts to humanity[D43]. This observation sheds light on how criminals and professional scam artists turn Gotama's discoveries upside down or putting the Cart (observable activities and relationships) in front of the Ox (the creator / driver of all activities and relationships) to mold the Ox in the framework of the indoctrinated cart set up by criminals and professional scam artists to protect their group interest of masters-slaves relationships. In the case of the Dalai Lama XIV - applicable to all followers up to 2017 - it is [ Learning > Reflection > Cultivation / Văn > Tư > Tu ] and [ Ethical Code > Concentration > Prajna / Giới > Định > Tuệ ] successfully indoctrinated in all Buddhist practices by Buddhist Sangha to mold each practitioner in the framework of their indoctrinated literature and/or Ethical Code. The cart is "Ethical Code" or "documented literature" to be tested and changed in adjustments to changes of the practitioners' environments and conditions. Gotama explicitly allowed these changes to be relevant to the practitioners who must be the centers of all activities and relationships that we will implement via - the integration of normative and artificial intelligence - to enable everyone in part discover and in part create the Real You in the right direction according to discovered natural laws[R10]. The "cart" was created based on universal solid foundation of the common vibration of energy - ComPassion - relevant to many people at the time of its creation. Since (1) time is changing and (2) each person is very unique, modern approach should talk about scientifically personalized solid foundation in common vibration of energy appropriate to each unique practitioner to know more about oneself and the environment one a part. All isms - where organized religions are parts - try to impose their "carts" on people through Fear and Greed in their scam processes of enslaving humanity in perpetual masters-slaves relationships. To break this criminal[R18.3] and scammed[R18.4] process imposed on humanity for 1000s years despite the appearances of some dedicated explorers such as Gotama, Jesus, etc, we nail down the common vibration of energy identified in four Boundless Qualities of the Mind (Kindness, Compassion, Joy, Detachment) as worthy principles to guide Good Activities and Relationships, assisting [ user / organization / persona ] navigating daily roads of activities and relationships where there exists "reckless drivers" helping to change oneself and the environment toward What Count[R23]. The drivers behind all relative activities and relationships are "Prajna / Tuệ / Cultivation / Tu" as explicitly set in the order or Right-side-Up of the Noble eightfold Path, starting from one's quality of identifiable stream of consciousness relevant to each practitioner's "issue / dukkha" to know more about oneself, being an agent of changes to change oneself and the environment toward What Count according to the Right and Wrong Value of the values of each member of the aggregate. This is true democracy, leading to the true definition of human right according to the definition of Latin humanitas. This right order according to the Noble eightfold Path and Thing-As-It-Is natural laws was already implemented by the Buddhist Teacher at Tây An[D19], wiping out all nonsenses of Buddhist Sangha when he was forced to be a Zen Buddhist monk. Back to Madhyamaka negation at both external and internal phenomenon to critisize the Consciousness-Only, we challenge all scholars and monks from both schools to describe their actual "know-hows / proven processes" in moving from "Relative Truth to Ultimate (Wider) Truth" and back, or "accessing Perfected Nature to move from Imaginary Nature to Dependent Nature" to demonstrate that all these professional scam artists have not passed the "Gateway-to-Oneness" to actually know what the Emptiness is, and that there is no contradiction between these two schools, forming significant contributions to explain Gotama's precious gifts to humanity. The same thing is applied to modern Vietnamese Zen Trúc Lâm with its motto "[ Biết Vọng Không Theo / Knowing the Wrong Drop it ]" while in the mid of authority binding "Word/Image" perfected by Roman Catholic Church, and clinging "Thought" perfected by Muslim. Their theoretical solution - not yet deliverable by any - is to be 100% honest with oneself (At Home in our modified Ox Herding Pictures) with frequent reflection (Knowing the Right and Wrong at one's level of "Right Understanding and Right Motivation" in the order of Gotana Noble eightfold Path) while having Kindness and Compassion. Without deliverable transcendental technologies such as Krishnamurti's Intensity of Attention or our "reversed processes from Form back to Consciousness", bypassing all tainted senses at different [ depths / signed posts ] of Transcendental States (Jhanas) as actually demonstrated by Gotama and exposed above, their theoretical reflection is only "beating around the bush" at duality as scientifically proven[D19.3]. The suggestion of "Kindness and Compassion" up to 2017 is just an imitation of Christian Samaritan[R16] without any value add to break through the binding "Word/Image" and clinging "Thought" since the "breakthrough" demands sufficient state (Mindfulness) and stock of Prajna, cheated and blah blah blah by most monks knowing nothing about the Gateway-to-Oneness. The elaboration of their motto [ Mọi hiện khởi hiện lên trong tâm, dù đúng dù sai đều gọi là “vọng” / All manifestations from the mind - either Right or Wrong - are "Illusion" ] proves that they all have not passed the Gateway-to-Oneness, not knowing anything about [ Prajna / Conscience / Wisdom ] high above on the plane of event TRUTH known by Trần Hưng Đạo[R7.4] who was willing to put his life as a Conscience Proof of the Right Thing todo to fight for the country against the bullying Mongol under Kublai Khan. Trúc Lâm monks are imitating Theravada scam process - not knowing yet claimed to know not seeing yet claimed to see[D19.3] - with a change of helping Vietnamese people instead of "Doing Nothing" due to the selfish Wrong Dependent Nature, the Fear of Karma, and the Greed of indoctrinated Parinirvana which is only a painted cake contradicting with current scientific knowledge to make happened the meaning of humanitas (biology, Compassion, Wisdom). Once passing the Gateway-to-Oneness - capable to see the event As-It-Is - one can see from high above the duality plane of event the strategic position to change the event toward a right direction of What Count[R23] due to the Clear Inner Sky from the glimpse of Trần Thái Tông[R7.3]: "[ Vô vị chân nhân thịt đỏ au, Hồng hồng trắng trắng khéo lừa nhau, Ai hay mây cuốn trời quang tạnh, Hiện rõ bên trời dáng núi cao / The invisible untainted person in this body 'red meat', red red white white hide their real nature, suddenly the veiled cloud gone and the sky clear, the high mountain is clearly seen ]". This strategic position - directly perceived by Purity of the Mind - is Not Illusion and relevant to all activities and relationships at the present moment of Good People that we use observable outcomes [ Kindness Compassion Joy Detachment / Từ Bi Hỷ Xả ] as "traffic rules" in Artificial Intelligence to assist [ user / organization / persona ] navigate daily roads of activities and relationships where there exists "reckless drivers" such as the leaders of Mongol invasion. Only at "Knowing more about Oneself" - consciously knowing what is Right and Wrong - one can change oneself via both the internal and external hooks to Free people with modern tools assisted by Hooked / Unhooked technologies employed in BudhAI, and cultivable Natural Purification from higher consciousness and the living environment one a part. Trúc Lâm monks know nothing about themselves - incapable to pass the Gateway-to-Oneness in dissolution of the contents - how can they claim to help Vietnamese people, imitating their peers of [ Christian priests / other Buddhist monks ] messing their own lives and the lives of others in their international cheating clubs. The strategic position - directly perceived by Purity of the Mind - debunks the entire history of Vietnamese Trúc Lâm Buddhist sect whose principle is seeing everything illusion at hallucinated thinking level. It is "Not Illusion" and scientifically measurable to weed out professional scam artists[R18.4] in implementing Soyen Shaku[R6] concrete challenge as the result of 1893 World Parliament of Religions in Chicago: "God [Dharmakaya / Allah / Pháp-Thân] not in the world is the false God [Dharmakaya / Allah / Pháp-Thân] and the World not in God [Dharmakaya / Allah / Pháp-Thân] is unreality [ due to our tainted senses in activities and relationships ]". Only at the present moment one can change oneself and the environment Quality of the Consciousness in Making Life Easier and Happier. But once the Right Action - a fold on Gotama's Noble eightfold Path - is completed, there is No Mark of the self in one's quality of the consciousness due to the Insight of the Emptiness from epistemic objectives of Signed Posts actually demonstrated by Trần Hưng Đạo[R7.4] in his private will at death. A significant outcome and solution of these "proven processes" is observable, testable and cultivable "Natural Purification[D26]" to purify one's tainted senses as advised by Gotama to Ajita[D21], but missed by the entire history of Buddhist Sangha sabotaged by criminals and professional scam artists up to 2017. This is Gotama's deeper precious contribution building on top of the Dependent Nature - not yet discovered by science. The Dependent Nature is already surpassed by the second law of thermodynamics with deeper understanding the natural law behind all manifestations due to conditioned (sankhara-dukkha) and changing (viparinama-dukkha). If Trúc Lâm monks - or Buddhist monks and priests from all traditions - know the meaning of existence to change oneself and environments toward What Count[R23], they should be parts in implementation of the Soyen Shaku's challenge[R6] as what we are doing, forming a solid foundation of [ Kindness Compassion Joy Detachment / Từ Bi Hỷ Xả ] as "traffic rules" navigating daily roads of activities and relationships where there exists "reckless drivers" such as the [ dictators / NWO elites ] driving humanity toward the destruction of over 6 billions people (90% human population). The other side of this solid practical foundation is its political correctness of human rights according to human nature (humanitas: biology, compassion, wisdom) and economic efficiency where everyone - both the Haves and Have-Nots - can be a part. The Haves - currently controlling most world resources in preparation for their New World Order - now released from esoteric mind control can clearly see (1) the quality of their consciousness, (2) what most important to use the available resources, and (3) what need to do to change their and the environments' Quality of the consciousness toward What Count for their Value of the values in one's Continuity of the Consciousness. The Have-Nots have opportunities to help changing the environments where international conflicts will not be driven by "reckless drivers" who are criminals[R18.3] and professional scam artists[R18.4]. Another contribution - not yet discovered up to 2017 by any one to be introduced at the right time and right place - is an ability available to most people to reverse the evolution process from Consciousness to Form (i.e. from Form back to Consciousness to actually know the "Insight of Emptiness / Sunyata as described in the Buddhist Heart Sutra), bypassing all tainted senses to know something beyond thought (Wu-Nien), named by Jesus as the Kingdom of God within, by Madhyamaka as the Ultimate (Wider) Truth, by Consciousness-Only as the Perfected Nature, by Xuanzang as Consciousness of the consciousness, etc. Please do not let Buddhist criminals and professional scam artists further sabotage precious gifts to humanity in the true meaning of Latin Humanitas. The bottom line of the "Right Side Up" according to the Noble eightfold Path, ushering all practitioners[R10] - the drivers / creators of all activities and relationships - to the front line of "moral / normative" Right and Wrong with sufficient courage to break through the "crust of authority" from either esoteric and/or human sources as actually done by the Dalai Lama XIV in his own cultivation, starting to realize Compassion and Wisdom (Prajna). There is a saying in Zen that "if you meet a claimed Buddha, [kill him] / [do not let him enslave you] to solely face your Inner Budh". See for yourself the importance of Free from Binding Word/Image and Clinging Thought in Taming The Ox This is also the basic difference between Buddhist Studies where Buddhists - like other followers of organized religions - engage most of their time versus Dharma Study to sense and feel what the Mother Nature warns you that you can only know through the moral Right and Wrong from your innate Buddha Nature or Conscience which is cultivable in actual living. It is also the basic difference between Eastern Learning to take away the Freshness and relevant Innovation of individual dedicated explorer versus practical Western Learning to use the innate Right and Wrong as measurable yardstick to test and challenge established knowledge in the true meaning of Greek philosophia or ‘the love of wisdom’ to detect underlying natural laws, Making Life Easier and Happier. That is why scientific processes count[R23] to render beneficial learning which must be scientific or observable, testable and reproducible.
- The Dalai Lama XIV used the 12 Links of Causes and Effects to actually show innumerable layers of Ignorance - moment by moment and life after life - that dynamically influence one's Efforts, and deeper/subtler grasping that he argues one must use the "concept of emptiness" to negate both external and internal phenomenon in fighting the grasper and the gransped of the ignorant self. He logically points out Theravada process of not knowing yet claimed to know not seeing yet claimed to see[D19.3] from the blinds touching elephant in their utopia of Nirvana and Parinirvana, claiming the destruction of forms, feelings, perceptions, impulses, and consciousness which is false since consciousness is a form of energy to be transformed, not destroyed according to scientific conservation of energy and mass. This exposition makes clear Buddhist scam process in 2500+ years, turning Gotama's snapshots at signed posts (as laid out in the above six signed posts) in manifestations of Right Effort from Right Understanding and Right Motivation, called by Gotama as Mindfulness. Behind the snapshots is a dynamic process due to the stock of Prajna that Gotama did not have scientific state and stock of any dynamic process at his time. But he did use this knowledge of Thing-As-It-Is in his advice to Ajita[D21]. The analysis of state and stock of prajna scientifically debunks Theravada claims of Nirvana and Parinirvana in the destruction of forms, feelings, perceptions, impulses, and consciousness since after Awaken and Awakening, Gotama was still alive and had to use his senses in the Relative Truth. By challenging the description from Relative Truth to Ultimate (Wider) Truth in the Emptiness, then back we practically and logically prove that these states exist - Thing-As-It-Is - to be scientifically discovered since the manifestation of Ultimate (Wider) Truth in the Relative Truth is conditioned (sankhara-dukkha) and changing (viparinama-dukkha). No one in the entire history of Buddhist Madhyamaka ever touches this nor offers a scientific process to validate its "concept of emptiness". Buddhist Consciousness-Only does offer the dynamic process in Consciousness of the consciousness[D19.3], despite the fact that none of them can ever describe the quality of the mind in accessing the Perfected Nature to move Imaginary Nature toward Dependent Nature of existence for an Insight in the Emptiness / Sunyata as described in the Heart Sutra[R2]. Using the state (Gotama Mindfulness, HuiNeng Samadhi, KhaiPhong Alertness) and stock of Prajna (Gotama and HuiNeng Prajna, KhaiPhong Awareness), Buddhist Dependent Nature - supplemented by scientific second law of thermodynamics - effortlessly forces Christianity and Muslim change their esoteric scam processes of God and Allah to meet the challenge of Soyen Shaku[R6]: (1) All things return to "One" and "One" operates in all things, and (2) God [Allah / Dharmakaya] not in the world is the false God [Allah / Dharmakaya] and the World not in God [Allah / Dharmakaya] is unreality. It debunks huge volumes of Buddhist treatises and explanations of Detachment-Born, Emptiness, Mindfulness, Prajna at conflicting duality of words and assertions. We think this is a New Era where the Science of Consciousness is ready for humanity to help the true democracy and human right according to the Latin humanitas by raising everyone' s consciousness level passing the Gateway-to-Oneness to know more about oneself, where Artificial Intelligence of statistically measurable relative objectives at the above six signed posts can augment normative intelligence to turn Gotama's personal opinions (ontological subjective) into epistemic objectives.
- The Dalai Lama talks about the Moral Value of Right and Wrong - the Conscience in Western Civilization - having innate Compassion and Wisdom (Prajna) implied in the Latin word Humanitas. This is where the Inner Discoveries of Eastern Civilization via Buddhist contributions and Chinese Wei-Wu-Wei / KhaiPhong (Effortless Right Action) can combine with Western science to make happened the true democracy and human right. Buddhist Prajnaparamita literature talks about the unmanifested Sunyata / Emptiness having observable interdependent manifestations between Compassion and Prajna. We say Prajna is the flower of Compassion tree, deep rooted in Sunyata based on our esoteric witnessing the collapse of Gods / Allah / Buddhas realms manifested through the New World Order, well documented over the Internet. The esoteric civilizations - via advancements in consciousness technologies - lost the compassion foundation in their Greed of more power via merciless masters-slaves relationships to enslave their peers and criminal plans to control humanity. Without compassion in the Dependent Nature of Right Understanding according to natural laws, the moral Value was lost, leaving behind the cunning physical intelligence to destroy one another and their environments until the Big Change happened at the end of December 2012. A new Era - together with re-organization and orchestration of even higher realms - has arrived according to natural laws of higher consciousness living. We wish no one misses the opportunity where the "Haves" get opportunities to Share what most important to them according to Action-Reaction to be in part discover and in part create the Real You[R10] toward the target quality of your identifiable stream of consciousness, which will sink or float according to the heavy darkness or the expanding light. The "Have-Nots" get the opportunity to manifest ones' Right Efforts of their Edges. This is basically the Sharing Happiness - Mitigating Sufferings that we think everyone can be a part to create the new environment toward What Count[R23] where we are facilitators to make happened the Right human communities advocated by Trần Hưng Đạo[R7.4], enforced by discovered technologies according to natural laws in the Science of KhaiPhong to make happened the Human Rights having visible manifestations of Compassion and Wisdom (Prajna). We like to work with the "Haves" in implementing required infrastructures for the "Have-Nots" to be part of the true meaning of "Humanitas" to help you knowing more about yourself of what most important in Self and Selfless Actualization from Being Need while enabling all beings parts of this new Era of Conscious Living.
- Using the Dalai Lama XIV personal efforts as a case study within the context of integration of Western and Eastern civilizations, we say that: (8.1) Only through complete honesty with oneself (100% At Home), plus having sufficient confidence and deadly righteous conscience via one's own innate Budh - having no "Layer of Authority" - dwelling in no mind enclosure of binding Word/Image and clinging Thought, one can learn something from the Transcendental Wisdom as exposed in the Heart Sutra. It is so - action not recitation - since the momentary presence and its major forces, relevant to one's situation, is always changing. Only the quality of [ Prajna / Wisdom ] at that moment can see the Right and Wrong, manifested in one's "Effort" in the evidence-based reflection/feedback. [ Prajna / Wisdom ] only comes from its foundation Compassion which is observable and cultivable only in actual living, Not from any utopia at thought level such as [ Bodhicitta / Bồ đề tâm ] hallucinated in the entire history of Buddhist Mahayana. Due to the complete honesty, one can evaluate the Right and Wrong of the Outcome to change oneself and the environment toward What Count[R23]. We let the Dalai Lama make his own evaluation and Share with others as his own contribution in dispelling 2500+ years darkness of Buddhism generated by criminals and professional scam artists as he did against the dark esoteric force that might help him at one time. (8.2) There is an esoteric case happened to one student in our group who happened to be known as the reincarnation of Shen-Hsiu: (a) the student knew the fifth Chinese Patriarch as a close friend and in the past looked at him as an esoteric "authority", (b) in this present life, he recognized the reincarnation of the Patriarch and knew that the friend has not passed the Gateway-of-Oneness then (at the time of HuiNeng) and Now, plus further degenerated due to the Wrong Path of Vajrayana voodoo / spell, riding on other binding Word/Image and clinging Thought for his advantage, just like all claimed religious leaders - among them he was at the supreme top, (c) the student wants to help his friend in both understanding and having required energy to do it, (d) yet any time coming for help, he was harmed by the spell / voodoo of his friend, (e) only when the student clearly sees the past binding pattern indirectly revealed by teachers in higher realm, he can enable his "Detachment-Born" and "Prajna" to instantly dissolve that tainted mark and nullify all effects of Vajrayana spell / voodoo[R8]. That same student also learned a very fine barrier - thanks to be associated with another living friend known among us as the reincarnation of HuiNeng - of "aloofness" in helping only the one readily receiving help at the right place and right time. This attribute of the monk's indoctrinated aloofness - rather than "No Mind Enclosure" for the functionality of Prajna - helped him not wasting time, but at the same time missed many opportunities of (f) touching the Power of Compassion in No Mind Enclosure to use the cosmic energy from Not-Self rather than one's limited resources, plus (g) the measurable fact-based feedback of Efforts driven by state and stock of Prajna to statistically reveal his stabilility at which Verifiable Signed Post to prove that Gotama is not cheating humanity as done by most of his monks/nuns in 2500+ years of his Buddhist Sangha. Another precious lesson learned from many lives being Buddhist monks bullied by criminals and professional scam artists from 2500+ years of Buddhist Sangha is avoiding direct confrontation of the Wrong to "miss the opportunity of sensing Thing-As-It-Is and one's strategic position" for a significant Right Effort, currently well-known in Vietnamese people as "Coward to the enemy and Cruel to your people / Hèn với giặc ác với dân" by cunning communists in current ruling power. This lesson came from another living student known as the reincarnation of XuanTsang who accidentally discovered his own mental power to beat esoteric entities, inflicting physical and mental harms well-known in people controlled by esoteric dark forces. The student is working on these learned lessons and ready to Share to all. (8.3) Shen-Hsiu [ Body >< Mind >< Right Effort ] turns out to be the statistically measurable part of Western [ Body >< Mind >< Soul ] where the "Right Effort" can be directly hooked into Buddhist Noble eightfold Path which can now be scientifically deliverable to the mass with discovered Proven Techniques for reaching to the above six signed posts and/or from one signed post to other Verifiable Emptiness[D7]. Concrete benefits in synchronization of [Body >< Mind] is well known to both individual and society that through common sense many countries can efficiently run government-sponsored Health Care, Education, and Social Net for those falling into the cracks to guarantee minimum deliverable true meaning of Humanitas and Human Right. Democracy is an actuality Only when the critical mass know more about themselves, adjusted via invisible and helping hand of economics. Governing process assures a fair and efficient play ground for its people where the Right and Wrong are decided at the grass roots. (8.4) [ Health Care, Education, and Social Net ] are opportunities for the "Haves" to do something sustainable for their people while getting opportunities to know more about oneself according to natural laws of evolution in one's Continuity of the identifiable Stream of Consciousness.
Since one can jump into different observable attributes of Right Inner Peace (Samma-Samadhi - Chánh Định) without following the prescribed order, meditation (Dhyana) is a HonNhien (Natural, Unaffected, Spontaneous, Purity) process in one's daily activities, not just the formal sitting in the heavy masks of Buddhist monks. It is much easier if one can be a part with the Nature, sensing the common vibration of energy (Compassion) and naturally flow into it for naturally reborn and rejuvenation as actually demonstrated with the help of technologies in KhaiPhong (Vô Tướng, Vô Vết, Vô Trụ, Bát Nhã).
This dynamic engagement in daily activities - including entertainments, cultural participations, nature explorations, excursions, athletics - is a natural Ontological extension of Buddhist Noble eightfold Path to achieve whatever defined attributes that make Life Easier and Happier, embracing Buddhist taxonomy of Dukkha / Impermanence / Not-Self / Nirvana. The System starts from the Noble eightfold Path and value-adds with discovered natural laws (PrajnaTIP) and facilities (PrajnaLand) to make things happened.
If there is Only one advice to be delivered, that advice is to be a Good Samaritan[R16] from Jesus or more concretely from the Buddhist Teacher (Phật Thầy) at Tây An[D19] to be first a Good Person (Tu Nhân), then Beyond in wider perspective of one's Continuity of the Consciousness - Buddhist Cultivation - for the Essence of the Right Living / Effort (Học Phật) in the Friendly and Compassionate [ Heart - Mind - Sweat/Capital ] Culture of Sharing Happiness - Mitigating Sufferings. Let's explore at theoretical level how 'Kindness' (mettā - tâm từ) can be turned into 'ComPassion' (karuṇā - tâm bi) which is stronger signal in 'Common Vibration of Energy' to really feel and understand what is going on in seeing 'Thing As It Is' to send a strong message of 'the Right Thing to do' directed by 'Prajna' (Bát Nhã).
Seeing 'Thing-As-It-Is' is basically the definition of Right Mindfulness[D12] (Chánh Niệm) (casual Prajna, an extension of Buddhist Right Mindfulness) or 'Understanding the Issue' which has been messed up - up to 2017 - by Buddhist Sangha in the past 2500+ years since most have not passed the 'gateway-to-oneness', knowing nothing about "Mindfulness" qualified by Gotama at his "Equanimity - third" level. Yet they blah blah blah as meditation masters to make a living by cheating others and being criminals[R18.3]. For example, up to 2017, a claimed meditation master and Buddhist monk instructed his followers "breathing in" with a smile but "do not have any thought!". It is the evidenced-based reality of this persistent professional scam artist[R18.4] - as well as all translators and Buddhist teachers (up to 2017) of HuiNeng's Wu-Nien / Vô Niệm - who know nothing about the Detachment-Born Not-Self which is our target to turn Gotama's personal opinion into an epistemic objective to deepen and widen the Science of Consciousness. Buddhist criminals and professional scam artists will not be able to compete with their counter parts in Christianity and Muslim thanks to some honesty from Gotama.
Do we have any rational person here to force this hard-core professional scam artist - self claimed as a Buddhist teacher and meditation master - to his knees, knowing nothing about his "Mindfulness" and the cultivable state of "Prajna" to instantly "transcend" all conflicting duality[D21] and recognize the strategic position one is in to change the Event / Situation toward what count specific to one's uniqueness[R23]. The outcome of this "transcending and strategically recognizing" is statistically measurable via the feedback from the bottom line of one's Effort. By enabling everyone a Free Tool of "Change Management" together with cultivable and measurable (six signed posts of) "Normative Intelligence", pioneered by Buddha Gotama and deepen by the Science and Economics of KhaiPhong, we all directly face the realities of equal Sharing Happiness - Mitigating Sufferings versus master-slaves relationships from hallucinated self?
There are only few having 'required wiring' to directly know this process of "Mindfulness" that Gotama defined as "Whatever [karmic] streams are in the World, it is Mindfulness that obstructs and restricts them"[D21] which demands you pass the gateway-to-oneness, having an Insight in dissolving / emptying contents. We suggest the 'identified few' be part of the team to work out a proven Scientific Process similar to the 'PrajnaTIP in Sound / Light' to enable almost all direct experience in the 'Oneness / Thing-As-It-Is without Conflict', sowing Real Merits, and register the fundamental quality of lasting value in one's Continuity of the Consciousness, being a part of the Friendly and Compassionate [ Heart - Mind - Sweat/Capital ] Culture wherever one happens to be. The outcome of such Research is in 'PrajnaTIP in Kindness' when the time is Right.
Since a conditioned darkness cannot see other conditioned darkness 'As It Is', and the Wholesome Mind comprising of the conditioned parts named Instinct and Brain Intelligence, plus something outside-the-box relevant to the present moment called ComPassion and Prajna, the best approach is riding on proven technologies of Sound / Light and Consciousness to enable normal people Direct Experience of 'Verifiable Emptiness[D7]' as known by Gotama when he was a child to be Integrated Person fully accessing the Wholesome Mind. Instead of falling into the trap of 'meditation on Emptiness' at the conceptual level, the technologies bring the actual realization of Emptiness to practitioners so the theoretical body of knowledge can be either verified, modified, or rejected. We briefly touch on these technologies where 'PrajnaTIP in Kindness' is the beginning and the integrating technology of the others to actually verify the description of the Buddhist Heart Sutra[R2] which is another research topic sustainable by a qualified graduate courses to establish a theoretical foundation of being an Integrated Person.
'Kindness' and 'Sharing' have been parts of the evolution of intelligent beings having a sense of an 'agent', ranging from different types of animals and persons in different cultures which are the essence of the group's 'Learning and Doing' via 'Gut Feelings'. It is subjected to a wide range of Chances which are not reproducible for others due to lack of scientific intent. With accumulated scientific facts, one does not start from nowhere, but build on the solid foundation of the community accumulated Know-How. A qualified counselor, having thousands years of accumulated experience with innate wiring, should be able to work out the proven shortest pass from 'Kindness' to 'Compassion' to its signature in one's storehouse consciousness as a 'Signature' for the regeneration of that 'Compassionate Quality' so one does not always start from square one. That is how one can be a part of the Friendly and Compassionate [ Heart - Mind - Sweat/Capital ] Culture, helping to form a Community of Worthy Existence in one's Inner Circle and circles of inner circles.
Western and middle east religious practitioners do not know nor have the above conditions of 'Sudden Awaken', using Faith for aspirations from the Heart bypassing the Detachment-Born and entering the Gateway to Oneness Tranquility. Once having some Oneness / Thing-As-It-Is experience outside the box, the Grasp-er and the Grasped (from the seventh Consciousness as explained by Vasubandhu and scientifically known as the 'serial processor of the left brain') is already there to turn the person into an addicted fanatic[R18], [R18.1], [R18.2], [R19]. Thanks to the parable of the good Samaritan, many practical Christians take that road, and via action-reaction they have created real Good Merits plus humanistic favourable environment for Consciousness Evolution according to Natural Laws.
Eastern religious practitioners, like their counter parts of western and middle-east religious leaders, move from lower instinct of Gut/Sex to within-the-box Intelligence of rational thinking without having sufficient cultivation from the Heart to be 'outside the box of the thinker and the thought'. Being totally inside the box, eastern practitioners hallucinated themselves as masters of Budh Dharma to fool themselves and others to turn simple 'As It Is' Budh Dharma upside down into huge volumes of arguments and assertions at conditioned Words and Thoughts[R5.3], [R5.4]. At the practical level, they invented 'words and thoughts' from within-the-box imaginations, elaborate and noisy rituals having nothing to do with the Budh Dharma and Actual Living, the main and only theme of Gotama thesis.
The outcome is Self-Glorification at the mechanical brains of world religious leaders in all organized religions while suppressing their lower instinct of Gut/Sex creating tremendous Inner Conflicts - Outer Conflicts beneath their heavy masks of religious leaders that make them unfit to be persons at the end of present life, required to be sealed in the form of animals or suffering spirits for the Nature to neutralize part of their tormented desires in sex, power, utopia, master-slave, etc. For the mass, religious members are either fanatics in the west and middle east, or superstitious in the east. The Buddhist Teacher (Phật Thầy) at Tây An, a Vietnamese religious practitioner in the east and forced to be a Buddhist Zen monk, dropped all non senses of Buddhist rituals and attempted to change this pattern for the mass in his concrete Ten Advices of Suggested Cultivation[D19] in the Culture of Sharing Happiness - Mitigating Sufferings, much more concrete than the 'Parable of the Good Samaritan'[R16] to turn the Noble eightfold Path into an Actuality.
Esoterically, if you look at the patterns of Jesus and the Buddhist Teacher at Tây An you will see the same signature of this underlying stream of consciousness. Similarly, you can detect the same signature underlying the first awakening monk in Buddhist sangha - Ajnata Kaundinya - with the founder of Consciousness-Only Asanga, and most recently Krishnamurti. Using the same forensic investigation, if you look at the patterns of Gotama - especially in his understanding and conviction in the cultivable qualities of Mindfulness and Prajna[D21] - against the first king of Vietnamese Tran dynasty[R7.3], or with the most recent Vietnamese monk Thích Quảng Đức, you can detect the same underlying signature of that identifiable stream of consciousness. This proves beyond any doubt the Continuity of the identifiable stream of consciousness, on top of the scientific proof that consciousness is a form of energy which cannot be destroyed but transformed.
The scientific evidences (1) debunk Buddhist hard core persistent professional scam artists about their Nirvana and Parinirvana[D19.3], putting their Ignorance of not knowing yet claimed to know not seeing yet claimed to see in Gotama's mouth and (2) spell out the importance of scientific processes so dedicated explorers such as Gotama, Jesus, Bodhidharma, HuiNeng, Krishnamurti, you and I, etc, do not have to start from the beginning and/or be scared off by the bullying techniques of criminals and professional scam artists from any realm. The Convergent Path shows the sign posts of observable, testable and achievable True Qualities of the Consciousness that determine the level of one's evolution either toward the Purity-Tranquility of Worthy Existence or drowning in the Abyss of Sufferings. One will be later Awaken by one's Innate Budh after one learns a severe lesson from the Mother Nature such as the degenerated entities in the higher-realm feudal system as revealed in 'A Bird View of Who I Am'[D8].
Proven techniques via Right Mindfulness (Chánh Niệm) are required Tools for the six Perfections to naturally take Giving/Generosity through the Reflection into ComPassion having Natural Attributes of Detachment-Born (Vô Trụ) and HonNhien Mind for flowering of the Prajna at different depths of Sunyata. They are:
- Knowing more about oneself, directly accessing observable attributes of Right Inner Peace (Samma-Samadhi - Chánh Định),
- Elevating one's Heart to a higher level for higher Consciousness at the Present Moment that we call KhaiPhong (Beyond-Thought, No-Mark, Detachment-Born, Prajna - Vô Tướng, Vô Vết, Vô Trụ, Bát Nhã),
- Leveraging Scientific Facts from esoteric knowledge of human Chakras such as Sidhi (Miracle), Samadhi, Chi-Kung, etc, and
- Applying scientific knowledge for the benefits of the Present Living.
These are not rhetorical arguments, but proven natural processes of Worthy Existence revealed and protected where truthful seekers can be parts.
ComPassion is different from Generosity/Giving and definitely different from religious directed love which is within the binding word and clinging thought where the directed-love victim can help others on the same path driven by his/her Greed and more than ready to savagely wipe out many not in the same direction as evidenced in crusaders, communist dictators, jihads, etc. ComPassion is beyond thought (Vô Tướng). A thought of ComPassion is Not ComPassion, just like the Love is not there when there is a show-off, a description in whatever form including exposing the heart as the marketing image from Roman Catholic Church to show off what one does not have, or even a thought of love is not Love. This ComPassion is known by many, already described in 'Parable of the Good (Kindness) Samaritan'[R16].
ComPassion is Innate in everyone, an attribute of one's innate Buddha Nature, not exclusively in the claimed Jesus Christ as Greedily Grasped by Christian Saints such as Saint Augustine[R16], [R17.1], totally and fanatically within the box. It is now scientifically proven in Neuroscience a natural 'Empathy' of One a part of the Whole - the Whole in One to link Science and Humanity together in the Evolution of Consciousness as the next level of Human Civilization.
ComPassion can also be observed in evolving animals, and forms the foundation of Right Relationship started by the Buddha 2500+ years ago, contrary to the master-slave relationship of Grasp-er and the Grasped that we can observe almost everywhere at present modern time. Even the most wicket one, there is some moment of ComPassion (common vibration of energy) with other whether that other is a person (closely connected such as mother-child and/or complete stranger), an animal, a wood of trees, a tree, a part of scenery / river / beach / rock, etc. Being fully Aware of these Compassionate Moments are important to identify one's Unique Comparative Advantages from one's carried-on True Heart to start a revolutionary Inner Change and be a part to change one's Living Environment toward a Right Direction.
With some reflection and minimum honesty, one can see the Pulled and Pushed of many irrelevant things including religions, cultures, customs, ideologies, fashions, peer pressures, etc, to suck one into the vortex of Grasp-er (Grahaka) and the Grasped (Grahya). Unfortunately, most persons are in that (Grahaka-Grahya) vortex from the newly born to the death time without a solid anchor to know Who, Where, and What most important to one. Being Aware of one's Sweet Spot, based on the ComPassion of one's True Heart can be a part to be fully responsible for one's destiny. One's Quality of the Consciousness - measurable in either lighter expanding higher consciousness or narrower heavier darkness of Greed-Anger-Ignorance - and Worthy Relationships are the only two to be carried on in one's Continuity of the Consciousness.
As graphically represented in Figure 2, without an intensity-of-attention called Right Mindfulness (Chánh Niệm) in any encounter, the Buddha Nature - a corollary of Living - is completely dormant. Here are observable facts:
- Most people conduct their lives completely unaware their innate Buddha Nature from Birth to Death, wrongly responding to innumerable signals from the senses, not relevant to their True Heart having innumerable unnecessary Inner Conflicts - Outer Conflicts.
- Modern living stresses on Goal Setting and the required driving forces (intensity-of-attention) to be successful in this World without touching the ComPassion or relevant environment of any encounter, and definitely not the Prajna which is the combination of something outside the boxes of all involved parties for the Right Thing to do, and the best Intelligence can offer in the event's Change Dynamics of 'the Right Way to do'. The driving forces in a dog-eat-dog world would not rule out any unethical ruthless tactic to gain some comparative advantages in 'I win - You loose' zero sum game that most 'successful persons' by definition of the world are very 'Poor and Miserable' in their whole life of Inner Conflicts - Outer Conflicts, unable to see the win-win situation of 1 + 1 > 2 in the modern Right Relationships started by Gotama 2500+ years.
- The pictures in (1) and (2) fairly represent the lives of most people, either Unfocused or Ruthless or anywhere between of the two extremes in the master-slave relationships of Inner Conflicts - Outer Conflicts. That is why most are at the Dukkha-Dukkha or Sufferings. This Dukkha-Dukkha has even wider perspective if we look at the Continuity of the Consciousness and see how long one has been drown in this Abyss of ignorant Sufferings due to the Grasp-er and the Grasped via 'Binding Word' and 'Clinging Thought' of Idols and Utopias. Please have some reflection about your Actualities, no matter who you are including monks / priests / nuns / claimed meditation masters, etc, and do something for your True Heart of a Worthy Existence, rather than wearing different masks life after life which are not You.
- There is a Worthy Living and the innate Buddha Nature or the ability to know the Right and the Unworthy relevant to one's Present Moment. A wise person[R10] must do something for his/her life no matter which current position one is in. Don't be just a slave to your senses. Be aware of the State of your being so you can manage your realities and optimize your normative economics at the present moment.
The picture is even Grimmer if one can sees that 'self' is only a conceptual word to describe the states of one's Continuity of the Consciousness whose observable-testable-verifiable qualities such as [ ComPassion >< Detachment-Born >< HonNhien >< Prajna ] determine the level of Happiness and Conflicts that are always parts of one's Existence. Therefore, Kindness and Compassion naturally enable one see the "Dependent Nature" of existence beyond the narrow scope of selfish Grasp-er and the Grasped in a wider perspective of beyond-thought "Sharing Happiness - Mitigating Sufferings". This kind of "Dependent Nature" is the foundation of Inner Peace to Outer Peace, a fundamental Truth discovered by Gotama permeating in all aspects and corners of his doctrine.
One cannot carry on to the next life material gains including professional skills required to make a living in current life. That is why many successful persons in all fields (religions, politics, businesses, philanthropists, professionals, etc) are ended with empty hands and karmic adversaries. Knowing more about oneself and the environment one a part, one can optimize Right At The Present Moment whatever one cannot carry on for some lasting values dearest to one's True Heart. We like to collaborate with those seeing this Lasting Value to have higher impact for One and Others due to the Unique Comparative Advantages of the Seer. The Lasting Value must be Hand-On of [ Heart - Mind - Sweat/Capital ] for more benefits at both individual and community levels.
The only things that have some lasting counts in one's Continuity of the Consciousness are one's qualities of the innate Buddha Nature and Worthy Relationships that one can cultivate Right at the Present Moment. That is why the Hand-On - if possible - in Learning and Doings is absolutely required for any sustainable worthy cause.
The key contribution from [ ComPassion >< Detachment-Born >< HonNhien >< Prajna ] to optimize one's existence in instantaneous moments is a natural Intensity-of-Attention (Intent) to make things happened due to the Right Thing to do the best in the situation of 1 + 1 > 2 win-win solution as shown in the Gold Patch of Figure 2 and Figure 3, plus possible Worthy Relationships from the Green Patch, and most important of all the ability to naturally drop all required emotions connected to the action once the action completed exactly as the assertion of Gotama about Mindfulness and Prajna (Wisdom) in the answer to Ajita's questions[D21] as quoted above.
This capability is cultivable in KhaiPhong to empirically verify a symbol frequently described in Zen tradition as a bird (action) flying over a clear pond (fresh and alert Mind) having vivid picture (energetic potentiality with all living emotions); but once the action of the bird is completed, there is no more shadow found in the clear pond (Mind).
The foundation of this natural ability is [ Kindness >< ComPassion >< Signature ] to be rooted in the invisible Sunyata. Out of the ComPassion is the "Detachment-Born" as the preparation for all kinds of Right Inner Peace, qualified by Buddha Gotama right at the first step of his Right Samadhi. Without Detachment-Born, the Grasper and the Grasped from the left brain are there to claim its 'trophy' and the visible HonNhien (Natural, Unaffected, Spontaneous, Purity) of Detachment-Born / Verifiable Emptiness required for naturally reborn / rejuvenation of all manifestations is lost. With Detachment-Born, the Rational Mind of both Brain Intelligence and Instinct is 'there' (wait and see) ready to be in action mode from the Wholesome Mind signal.
The switch or 'on/off button (between activity / silence)' to naturally enter "Oneness / Thing-As-It-Is without Conflict" at different depths of Higher Consciousness - but ready to be in action mode - is activated by Detachment-Born: [ ComPassion >< Detachment-Born >< HonNhien >< Prajna ]. Due to this Detachment-Born, one's mind is "Fresh / Rejuvenated with No-Mind-Enclosure" to properly see and act according to "Thing As it Is". If the direction of "Thing As It Is" is not in-sync with one's guiding-light from Prajna due to one's ability to sense the source of one's thought, the guiding-light Prajna can point out one's Sweet Spot to influence the event outcome according to one's Right Effort. Please see the power of Prajna - especially this Prajna is innate in everyone and cultivable as the starting point of Gotama's Noble eightfold Path - in all aspects of human activities to change oneself and the environment one a part toward What Count[R23].
In exploring the Inner Quest for a Worthy Existence among the visible 'Unsatisfied' (Dukkha) wherever one looks at, Gotama found the 'Buddha Nature' naturally innate in normal person and is the solution of his ultimate investigation. It is the corollary of Living, capable to know the Right and the Unworthy relevant to one's Present Moment. There is always a possibility of Change and everyone has the natural tool and fundamental Right to decide that Change for oneself (Freewill / Volition / Sankhara). Due to this capability, there is No Fundamental difference between persons in the Right Relationships based on Self-Respect and the Respect for others to be ultimately Free from one's tainted senses and to use the senses as tools having Clarity and Insight in exploring the Essence of the Right Living.
We augment this basic Corollary of Living - the Buddha Nature - with rule-based assumptions to drive [ Plan >< Execution >< Feedback ] in all human activities to make the life of a Normative Persona - User and/or Organization - Easier and Happier.
There are many scientific (observable, testable, achievable) facts plus 'Wonder' to be further discovered behind the 'Buddha Nature' to highlight Gotama's discoveries, summarized in the Fourfold Truth, together with discoveries from different angles of the Totality: (1) the KhaiPhong angle extracted from HuiNeng [ Beyond-Thought - Vô Tướng, No-Mark - Vô Vết, Detachment-Born - Vô Trụ, Samadhi-Prajna - Định Tuệ ] and (2) the AwakeningBudh Movement inspired from [ ComPassion - Từ Bi, Detachment-Born - Vô Trụ, HonNhien (Natural, Unaffected, Spontaneous, Purity), Prajna (State and Stock of Samadhi) ]. For example, general Patterns and Issues of Prajna manifested via "Right Effort" and/or Right Inner Peace manifested via "Detachment-Born" - discovered via aggregate data - can be "theses" for those who want to activate and prove the solution via discovered trail using their innate Samadhi-Prajna which further deepens and widens to make the trail easier and more enjoyable for others.
We prove that for any event - such as a Growing Child, Right Effort in one's selected profession, Marriage, Parenting, Education, Health and Death, Social Nets, International Conflicts, Trade Negotiations, Foreign Relations, etc, - Samadhi enables one by-pass tainted senses to see Thing-As-it-is while Prajna (or activity of Samadhi) from high above on the plane of [ Prajna / Wisdom / Oneness / Conscience ] to directly perceive one's strategic position to change the event toward What Count. This public Right Understanding and Right Motivation can be considered as the community implementation of Gotama's eightfold Path with documented case studies to support the "Right Effort", turning a subjective breakthrough into a statistically significant epistemic objective.
For our presentation, the Buddha Nature or innate 'Budh' comprises of invisible part Sunyata and visible part ComPassion; its flower is Prajna whose essence has its accumulated Stock coming from Right Inner Peace (Samma-Samadhi) and State to see 'Thing As It Is', commonly known as Right Mindfulness.
Long before Buddhism and Christianity, Hindu mystics have poked into this 'Wonder' and had a well-known 'SatChitAnanda' where 'Sat' means Worthy Existence, 'Chit' means Consciousness running along with other Waking, Dreaming and Sleeping to enable an expanding conscious state of knowing the observer, the observed and the state of observation. In that 'Chit' consciousness state, the wider the ComPassion of sensing space around the intensity-of-attention point, the wider consciousness one can sense since the Chit consciousness can observe the state of that observation. That 'Chit' consciousness is inside the boxes as graphically represented in the patches A and B of Figure 2. The word 'Ananda - Bliss' is added to describe the states of 'SatChit' which is at a gross level of Inner Peace.
If practitioners are not Aware at the source of thought, it is very easy to be trapped in the Grasp-er and the Grasped, not to see 'Thing As It Is' to be drown in one's Imagination. We have seen many gurus having genuine experience of something below the surface level, commonly known as Samadhi with Bliss, falling into Unworthy Scandals. One can extrapolate this logical deduction to higher entities at higher realms that if not well established in the stability of Sunyata one can be degenerated like many "claimed gurus" who are still Pulled / Pushed with 'Binding Words' and 'Clinging Thought' and/or use Words and Thoughts to manipulate others.
No one is above the law of Action-Reaction applied by Newton to discover the gravity force. Being Aware at the source and driving force of thought, common person having minimum Right Mindfulness (Chánh Niệm) will be able to manage the driving force and/or naturally going beyond it, exactly as the advice from Gotama to Ajita[D21]. The conditioned Samadhi is different from Nagarjuna's Ultimate (Wider) Truth[D34] which is graphically represented as the patch C of Figure 2 outside all involved conditioned boxes. Since Prajna (Right Mindfulness) coming from seeing Thing As It Is having the infusion of something beyond, totally conditioned Samadhi (Inner Peace) such as those coming from concentration is Not Prajna.
Since every manifested thing is conditioned according to the second law of thermodynamics, there exists different depths of conditioned Transcendental Inner Peace having the infusion of the Perfected Nature according to Consciousness-Only[D35], the mixing of the Ultimate (Wider) Truth according to Madhyamaka, the 'Self Nature' according to HuiNeng, and outside-the-box in common term. 'Detachment-Born' (Vô Trụ) is identified as the necessary and sufficient condition of this Right Inner Peace (Samma-Samadhi) and is the required preparation step before entering the gateway to oneness at any depth. This is the 'Wonder' of the unconditioned in conditioned existence commonly known as 'the kingdom of God within you'[Luke 17:21] by Jesus, the momentary 'Nirvana' by Gotama, and the 'Nameless' by Lao Tzu.
The 'wonder of the unconditioned' had been mysterious and utterly confused with 'Innocent Mind' known in western culture via the two sayings: 'Truly, truly I say to you, unless one is born anew, he cannot see the Kingdom of God'[John 3.3] and 'Truly, I say to you, unless you turn and become children, you will never enter the Kingdom of Heaven'[Matthew 18.3]; yet the tracked records of Pope Innocent III[R18] had nothing to do with either the word Innocent and/or children. It is further mysterious with natural outcomes along Nagarjuna[D34] logical deduction that 'the manifestation of Unconditioned in conditioned existence is conditioned' and 'beside Living (in this or any manifested world), there is No Absolute which is consistent with the Second Law of Thermodynamics and the generation of entropy in all manifested existence. Nagarjuna's approach is scientific, starting with a theoretical model either through logical mathematics or deduction (in the case of Nagarjuna).
The worthy feeling in wider ComPassion is also discovered by Christians in Charity works that they call 'going beyond the self'. It is exactly as argued by Krishnamurti's insight in 60+ years that no matter how one tries to expand the radius around the self for 'feeling good' and/or 'expanding space', there is always a periphery of something 'not me' and the 'me'. Even worse, the Hindu created a caste system to exploit efficiency (due to specialization) in the relative Truth, and hallucinated themselves with 'non materials' at thought level in the 'Bliss' of the SatChit, which is totally within the box to justify the master-slave relationships of the caste system.
Similarly, philanthropists and western religious devotees are trying to expand the circumference around the self, but still within the box to have a gross 'happiness' and/or 'feeling good' without paying enough attention to the quality of one's consciousness. Through the Grasp-er and the Grasped, many well-known philanthropists having everything in material world except some real quality for themselves to carry on. At the end of the day, they are degenerated to extreme suffering states via Likes-attract-Likes and Action-Reaction, just like the case of the Chinese King who asked Bodhidharma about the Merits of his philanthropy.
The past degenerated esoteric circle behind the Monotheism movement of master-slave relationships [ Babylon > Judaism > Christianity > Islam > Banking > Secret Societies > Satanic Ritual ] created 'The New World Order' to mess up humanity as they had done in the past 60,000+ years through various religions and Social orders that lead to the collapse of their Feudal system[R13.1]. No one can be above the laws of Action-Reaction and Likes-attract-Likes.
As long as there is 'Ananda' or 'light happiness', there cannot be an expanding space. A thought of 'expanding' is not mathematical expanding to infinite since it is still bounded within the conditioned box. That is why in Gotama's observable attributes of Right Samadhi (Chánh Định), the light happiness is getting dimmer in the second Tranquility, further dimmer in the third Equanimity, to be disappeared in the fourth Purity due to the Detachment-Born (Vô Trụ) in utter Silence, ready for the 'no thought' in the fifth Expanding Space and beyond. We will go deeper into the state of outside the box called Unmoving Sunyata or Nirvana at the Present Moment to 'Transcend Inner Peace'[D7], and the state right at the border line having the infusion of Purity, Expanding Space, Expanding Consciousness, Sunyata Nothingness for interactions with outside-the-box at the Intensity of Attention point, such as directly perceiving the need of the observed person to help the person at the Right Place and Right Time.
Buddha Gotama started 'Right Relationships' to kick-start the new AwakeningBudh Movement since everyone has the Innate Buddha Nature, wishing to have some Happiness and mitigating unnecessary Sufferings. The 'beyond self' is a reality when one can 'Transcend Inner Peace'[D7] into Cosmic Consciousness and Unity to directly experience 'the Essence of the Right Living / Effort' that forms the Signature in one's storehouse Consciousness. Without that direct experience, one can create a Roadmap of 'One a part of the Whole - the Whole in One' to assure the 'Right Understanding and Right Motivation' while waiting for later personal verification in one's Continuity of the Consciousness.
That assertion of 'Transcendental Mind' in Self/Selfless Awareness is not any more mysterious or theoretical, but empirically verifiable if one can directly and actually experience It under specialized environment. That special environment, KhaiPhong (Vô Tướng, Vô Vết, Vô Trụ, Bát Nhã) is the linking between the Buddhist Fourfold Truth used as the Supreme Koan with the later development Heart Sutra[R2] (Prajna Paramita Hridaya) using KhaiPhong Sound / Light and Consciousness technologies in a circular flow of [ Right Effort >< Right Mindfulness >< Right Samadhi ] to enable Prajna (not at word and thought level of confused philosophers) manifested in daily activities based on the Clarity to see 'Thing As It Is' and Insight of something beyond as graphically represented above. Here is a Huge Opportunity to do something for oneself and others which may be sustainable - due to the culture of [ Heart - Mind - Sweat/Capital ] and last beyond the founder's life time.
Under KhaiPhong, most will be able to directly experience the 'Kingdom of God from within' or 'Gateway to Oneness' also known as 'Oneness / Thing-As-It-Is without Conflict' Tranquility, as known by Jesus without required Faith of any word/image or thought (ism). But one's Aspiration of any kind relevant to one's Present Moment does help to directly open one's Heart and Crown Chakras. Once the target of Aspiration is not necessary, one can easily drop to widen one's space in One a part of the Whole - the Whole in One.
The purpose of Education to be an Integrated Person have an extra Push in directly accessing the Expanding Space and Expanding Consciousness of Beyond Thought - known and advocated by Krishnamurti - toward the possible momentary Nirvana of Unity as the discovered solution of Gotama's observable Dukkha, and deeper into the Living with the 'Nameless' as described in Prajnaparamita Hridaya[R2]. We will use the recorded words of Gotama[D17] in The Discourse on Emptiness[D25] to demonstrate that he did describe this living state to open the door for further investigations.
It is 100% Scientific so one either lives according to the Natural Laws to further evolve one's Consciousness toward a Purity-Tranquility of Worthy Existence, or against the Nature toward extreme Sufferings to Awaken one's Innate Budh, having a sense of an agent. In this complete Scientific Fact of Consciousness, there is not even a distinction between Living (animate) or Non-Living (inanimate) (hence no need for any Axiom) since all must be Harmonious just like Man (Humanity/God) and the Environment, not the Master-Slave Relationship in the bible's story and purpose of creation, having no decent Respect for One a part of the Whole - the Whole in One that the claimed Absolute Forever God and One-and-Only Allah[D9] have been taught a severe lesson of Harmonious Living.
Every Living Ecosystem (Organism) having a centralized Volition is a creator fully responsible for its action, either toward One a part of the Whole - the Whole in One (the Essence of the Right Living) or degenerated to wake up the agent's Buddha Nature to be taught a severe lesson of the Right Living / Effort.
It is similar to electricity, theories coming from observation led to empirically verifiable with tools and processes, and finally to innumerable practical applications for a better Living of Worthy Existence. Like electricity, Kindness and Compassion are always there and the foundation of all lasting Values that everyone knows and can start to explore in actual living, relevant to the present moment.
At the Right Time, PrajnaTIP in Sound / Light is introduced for most people accessing Transcendental Inner Peace (TIP) to gather internal Silence up to Purity and possibly beyond known by Buddha Gotama as his nine stages of meditations. It is similar to gathering internal force of water for small utilities. Once the internal state and stock of Prajna are visible, qualified by directly knowing the "aesthetic state / silence of Transcendental Inner Peace", other technologies (PrajnaTIP in Kindness, Cultivable Prajna in Activity and in Sadhana) are necessary to deepen and widen the TIP just like harnessing the water power to generate electricity. Finally, riding on the foundation of established Kindness and Compassion, the integrating technology - via deepening the PrajnaTIP in Kindness - is introduced for sustainable Consciousness Era, in tune with the cosmic changes of the planets.
These observable attributes serve as measurable Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in the Science of Consciousness that sheds lights and turns possible manifestations of Natural Laws into reproducible processes in Sharing Happiness - Mitigating Sufferings. It is the switch between 'activities' and 'silence' to instantaneously access Transcendental Consciousness (Detachment-Born, Tranquility, Equanimity, Purity), Cosmic Consciousness (Expanding Space, Expanding Consciousness), and Unity (Sunyata Nothingness, Border line between conditioned and unconditioned, Unmoving Sunyata) as part of one's Worthy Existence.
The outcome of this process is the natural revitalization of the two basic Truths discovered by Gotama 2500+ years ago, forming the common thread and logical solution of his Inner Quest: the "Dependent Nature" and the "Buddha Nature". The first one - Dependent Nature - forms the foundation of modern "Peace". No entity / manifestation can be completely independent from others; harmonious living and "Peace" is the logical outcome of the Dependent Nature of existence. The second one - Buddha Nature - recognizes the differences and qualities of all existences, but there is no fundamental difference in the Aspiration for some Happiness and Mitigating unnecessary Sufferings. It is the foundation of "Human Nature and Human Right", being the cornerstone of modern "Democracy".